• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

umm , i have already linked my account but i haven't received the silver relic yet . Is this a bug ?
Hey @GrimNaz, sorry to hear about this!
Could you share your LINE ID with me, preferably in a Direct Message?

Hi Liam !
I don' use LINE .
I only have my skullgirls user ID : 12LN-002E
Can you check this for me ?
Thank you !

Hi Liam !
I don' use LINE .
I only have my skullgirls user ID : 12LN-002E
Can you check this for me ?
Thank you !
Even if you don't use LINE, you will still have a LINE ID.
Could you please DM me the ID that can be found on the Options screen?

I've attached an image of its location:

sgmobile_data_migration2.jpg

Reactions: Master07Fx
This is great news. I'll be migrating my data over later tonight when the server goes up. This means existing Line accounts can be transfered over without losing our data?
No exactamente tiene que ser una especial amigo esta en la info aqui en la pagina

Sorry to be a bother.. But could you check mine as well.. When I login to the new apps with my emai.. It say that user doesnt exist.. So I change it with a new email via the old apps... But it also triggered the same problem with the new apps

Sorry to be a bother.. But could you check mine as well.. When I login to the new apps with my emai.. It say that user doesnt exist.. So I change it with a new email via the old apps... But it also triggered the same problem with the new apps
You'll need to provide some more information. Check the post above yours to see how to find your LINE ID and let Liam know. :)

You'll need to provide some more information. Check the post above yours to see how to find your LINE ID and let Liam know. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-10-10-57-53-73.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-10-10-57-53-73.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 6
We haven't started the data migration yet, so all of your previous account data (from LINE) only exists in LINE Skullgirls.
NOTE: If you want to continue playing with your existing save data from LINE Skullgirls, you will not be able to do so until we have officially completed our data migration on January 18th.

Also, as noted in the 2.0 soft launch thread:
Tempting though it may be, if you have played Skullgirls Mobile in the past and have existing data you plan to carry over to the new version, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION.
Creating an account on the new Soft Launch Skullgirls App while already having save data in the LINE version of the app can cause complications with your save data once we start transferring existing LINE data into the new app.

Trying to create a new account in Skullgirls 2.0 using your LINE Skullgirls information is likely to cause data conflicts.

We recommend that you wait until January 18th before trying to login using your past data.

Reactions: Master07Fx
Hello, i come from spain and i have a line account.

I hope my account skullgirls new its allright but...
I can logim with my account, i think becouse my io is from spaim but if i create new acoount i can play from the beggining, of course.
Then ill try remenber my password, and the system tell my in a email that my email it isnt registrered

? Clloud you help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180111-130725.png
    Screenshot_20180111-130725.png
    461 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
If i create a account with my email under app 2.0 it is a conflict? All are ok and i am too speedy?

I can NOT login with my account, sorry

where to create line id

and how to check, it is created or not

Last edited by a moderator:
so.. i'm going crazy soon. there is a problem with LINE to help people, or something like that...
let's start from the begining...
in the final of november/begining december i've lost my phone, then a tried to contact LINE in game support to help..
just because my acc is only saved in LINE app (not so fast, i've never noticed that LINE app need some email confirmation 'till a month ago without play my favorite game)

- issue 1- in LINE app i just put my phone number, and start to use it very well.
- issue 2 - game was not sinc with my google acc (i've just been focused in upgrade my characters)
- issue 3 - in despair and next to madness i've created a new account in line with my phone number (please don't blame me, i was in tears in that moment).

in this day, have kinda one and half month that i am still without playing my best ever game for my fall, but i need help seriously....
in my data have some gold chars that i love.

best regards, i am just a guy who loved this game at fist sight.

Hello, i come from spain and i have a line account.
I hope my account skullgirls new its allright but...
I can logim with my account, i think becouse my io is from spaim but if i create new acoount i can play from the beggining, of course.
Then ill try remenber my password, and the system tell my in a email that my email it isnt registrered
? Clloud you help me?
Please make sure to read the forum rules:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/read-me-first-forum-rules-1-0-1.2/

We're only able to provide feedback on legitimate versions of Skullgirls Mobile. If you downloaded the game from any location other than the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, it is no longer supported by us. Please download the game the right way. We've worked very hard on it.
Please do not discuss downloading the game from any site that is not the Google Play Store or the iTunes store.
We've worked hard on the game, and we ask that you only download it from official sources.

I have edited your post to abide by the forum rules.

Now, onto your question!

The data from the LINE Skullgirls servers has not been moved to the 2.0 Skullgirls Autumn servers yet.
That process will not start until January 15th, so you won't be able to access your previous data on the 2.0 Skullgirls build right now.

You are also urged to not play the new Skullgirls 2.0 app if you already have existing data with LINE Skullgirls because it is possible to cause conflicts with your save data during the migration.

Please read over the 2.0 Soft Launch thread for more details and information:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-skullgirls-2-0-0-soft-launch-announcement.2453

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

- issue 1- in LINE app i just put my phone number, and start to use it very well.
- issue 2 - game was not sinc with my google acc (i've just been focused in upgrade my characters)
- issue 3 - in despair and next to madness i've created a new account in line with my phone number (please don't blame me, i was in tears in that moment).
Hey there, if you believe that you have overwritten your previous save data on your LINE account, then the next step is to contact LINE support directly.

You can do this in the Options menu by selecting the "Help" button and navigating to Inquiries (under Support) > Contact Us > Inquiries. You'll need to provide them with all of the applicable info, and they can search their database for your account data.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know!

has the game shut down already??? i can get into the game to create an account someone help me pls

has the game shut down already??? i can get into the game to create an account someone help me pls
LINE Skullgirls (1.6.1) has not been shut down yet, no.

It has however been removed from the App Store and Google Play Store.

If you already have the app installed, you should be able to log in and create an account with no issue.

Are there any other details you can share with us about the issue you are experiencing?

LINE Skullgirls (1.6.1) has not been shut down yet, no.

It has however been removed from the App Store and Google Play Store.

If you already have the app installed, you should be able to log in and create an account with no issue.

Are there any other details you can share with us about the issue you are experiencing?
my skullgirl app version is 2.0.0. I have been playing a few days ago. after read the post I go back to the game to create an account but it has error code -1. how can i fix this

my skullgirl app version is 2.0.0. I have been playing a few days ago. after read the post I go back to the game to create an account but it has error code -1. how can i fix this
The new Skullgirls 2.0 app is current undergoing scheduled maintenance.
You won't be able to log in until the maintenance is over.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The new Skullgirls 2.0 app is current undergoing scheduled maintenance.
You won't be able to log in until the maintenance is over.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
okay I got it. thanks for your support :D

Unfortunately I just learned this today. I play games on my phone seldomly, and among those games is Skullgirls Mobile. I haven’t updated my app, so its running version 1.6.0. The game has locked me out, telling me to update the game at startup, but the LINE Skullgirls app is gone from the App Store - so there’s nothing to grab from.

I’ve only linked my Gmail Account and never registered for LINE, so am I assed out of the new version? There’s no way to prove what data I had, and it looks like LINE Account Data is the only way to migrate correctly. It’ll be a bummer if that’s the case, I had put a decent amount of time into the game.