• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters PAINWHEEL LAUNCHER

Chocostix

Reaction score
I'm just curious, is her launcher supposed to be much more slower than other fighters? It just doesn't seem to respond well after her ground combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: MedK
I'm just curious, is her launcher supposed to be much more slower than other fighters? It just doesn't seem to respond well after her ground combo.
It's not that the move is slow, it's that there is a long pause after the final hit of here ground chain before she is allowed to cancel into another move.

As long as you are swiping up, it should come out and connect every time. Despite there being a gap, do you mess this input and find that the AI blocks your launcher often?

Reactions: Chocostix
It's not that the move is slow, it's that there is a long pause after the final hit of here ground chain before she is allowed to cancel into another move.

As long as you are swiping up, it should come out and connect every time. Despite there being a gap, do you mess this input and find that the AI blocks your launcher often?

Yup. However, it's mostly followed up by me getting destroyed by a BB or if I'm REALLY lucky, just get sweeped. Maybe it's the lag from the huge damage numbers, Carol's animations or the FPS just getting clogged up, there seems to be random occassions where I don't connect my launcher despite the times I have attempted to swipe up with my fat thumb. I might have to investigate again to see if my analysis was correct or I'm just being an extra fresh mint here.

...Also, nice to see you here Liam. I actually didn't expect you to come over here.