• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Parasoul's throws throwing opponents in the wrong direction

JamJar

Reaction score
It's not meant to be doing this is it? Seems to happen at random.

Last edited:
Interesting!

We'll look into it.
Thanks for the report and the video to go along with it.

That does not affect the fight or at least to me that I always go back (sorry for the translator's sated text but almost do not write English, I'm a Spanish speaker)

That does not affect the fight or at least to me that I always go back (sorry for the translator's sated text but almost do not write English, I'm a Spanish speaker)
I don't know, it kind of sucks when you're pinned in a corner. And I don't think Parasoul does too well close range, although that could just be because of the moves I tend to use on her.

It’s quite a big glitch because zoning is very important to Parasoul, especially if you plan on using Napalm Shot and detonating tears tactically.

It’s quite a big glitch because zoning is very important to Parasoul, especially if you plan on using Napalm Shot and detonating tears tactically.
Please keep bug reports clear of talk not related to reporting a bug so the team can easier navigate. Thanks!

Please keep bug reports clear of talk not related to reporting a bug so the team can easier navigate. Thanks!
My talk is related to reporting a bug, as by implicature I am attesting to my own experience of it, and through explicit statement I am highlighting the bug’s significance and the need to fix it with relative urgency.

Also I believe sweep attacks will still connect even if this backwards throw activates, as the vertical position for the hitboxes doesn’t really change.

@Psyche @ImaiKari

Context time for everyone!

After a bug is reported and we respond to it, it usually means we've created a ticket for it in our internal bug tracking system.
Generally any comments that come after we do that should be additional information about the bug, or added repro steps.
"I have also experienced this bug" is usually also okay.

More Context!

We classify bug priority based on how much of an impact it has on the game.
It would take a little bit more than mucking with Parasoul's zoning plan to move this to the next category of "severe loss of function", which are the ones we need to focus on first.
(No "Continue" button appearing, double KO soft locks, stuck on syncing downloads, not receiving purchases...)

All bugs are bugs we want to fix, but even the ones that seem simple can take hours to resolve without solid steps to reproduce the issue.
(This bug would appear to be running Parasoul's back throw script from Console / PC, so the issue is finding out why that's happening.)

Checking this thread (since it was bumped) and seeing that no new repro steps were provided would only take me ~30 seconds, which isn't the end of the world.

When in doubt, more info > less info.
As always, thanks for taking part in the bug reporting process!

Reactions: Psyche and ImaiKari