• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock vs Peacock instant win

bobtehnoob

Reaction score
When I was playing the Gold level Prize fights, the enemy (Untouchable) Peacock used Lonesome Lenny, and I immediately responded with Good Fellows. Both teams had all 3 members alive (Bloodbath Eliza and Primed Parasoul IIRC on enemy team and Harlequin Cerebella and Primed Parasoul on my team). When Good Fellows ended (on top of the Lonesome Lenny), killing the enemy Peacock (presumably), the game instantly ended with a win for me.

Huh, that does sound really weird. Did you get a chance to observe it all fully? I wonder if maybe Lenny blew up while Good Fellows was still happening, killed the Peacock and then allowed the rest of the BB3 to damage opponents?

Huh, that does sound really weird. Did you get a chance to observe it all fully? I wonder if maybe Lenny blew up while Good Fellows was still happening, killed the Peacock and then allowed the rest of the BB3 to damage opponents?
Lenny was still active while Good Fellows was happening, but maybe it blew up as Good Fellows ended. The other enemy fighters never spawned in, as soon as Good Fellows ended (with George blowing up), the fight ended as though the enemy Peacock was the only remaining fighter left.

Like Argus, Good Fellows rigs Lenny's timer so that it goes off exactly as the super ends.

Happened again. Enemy Dreadlocks Filia defeated, with a Princess Pride Parasoul in stock. Enemy That's all folks Peacock used a bronze Lonesome Lenny (Aeon's Peacock), against my team of Primed Parasoul, Private Dick Big Band, and Untouchable. After using Good Fellows to defeat the enemy Peacock on top of their Lenny, I instantly won.

This happens a lot to me too. Sometimes it happens when I use characters other than Peacock, but it mostly happens with Peacock.