• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock's "Airport" BB3 can attack more than one character.

Reaction score
If fighter dies after the first plane his teammate is rolling out while blockbuster is still on, what leads to unavoidable damage to that character.

I think there was a similar problem with double and Megalith Ray and they fix it. So, prety soon they will fix this

If fighter dies after the first plane his teammate is rolling out while blockbuster is still on, what leads to unavoidable damage to that character.
Could you tell me which plane delivers the killing blow on the first character? I believe that the first plane, and the second wave of many planes should be unable to kill a character. If this isn't the case, please let me know!

Could you tell me which plane delivers the killing blow on the first character? I believe that the first plane, and the second wave of many planes should be unable to kill a character. If this isn't the case, please let me know!
The first plane killed my character, next wave of planes totally missed and then when teammate arrived the final little plane damaged her. The interesting part is I think you can do something like that by yourself because sometimes only the final hit kills the opponent, sometimes opponent got killed by any plane that does more damage than character's remaining health. Probably the same issue has " Megalith Array" but I'm not sure, cause never used it.

Hi guys, it just happened to me again after a long time with a similar situation a couple of minutes ago in the gold prize fight. Killed a Painwheel with the first airplane, Beowulf tagged in and was killed by the end of the big wave of the airplanes.

Hi guys, it just happened to me again after a long time with a similar situation a couple of minutes ago in the gold prize fight. Killed a Painwheel with the first airplane, Beowulf tagged in and was killed by the end of the big wave of the airplanes.

can confirm that this still happens quite a lot for me as well. i cant recall which plane specifically kills the opponent but i think it’s usually the second plane that first appears in that big barrage of airplanes

After a while it's happened again, I was doing Beouwulf daily's boss node on master difficult for a 4x longshot mission with a silver Rerun, killed Dragon's Brawler with the first hit and then Wulfsbane with the last.

I've had this happen to me last update with Eliza BB3 before. Somewhat unique thing is that I had a Lenny being hit at the same time.
My peacock died in the early flurry of hits, then my second fighter dropped in and continued to be battered with the multiple ax bites portion.

grain of salt here, but this happens to many blockbusters as long as an opponent has bleed on them, what probably happened is that your Peacock BB3 inflicted bleed and killed the enemy prematurely, while the blockbuster was still going on, other blockbusters that can kill before they ('re supposed to) end due of bleed are Fillia's BB3 Felnir Dive, Beowulf's BB1 Geatish Trepack, IIRC Eliza's BB3 Lady of Slaughter, only peacock's can kill twice though, but they haven't happened to me recently, so I'm not certain if any of those have been fixed.

@Boboflesserdoom did your Lenny explode during the BB3?
I can no longer recall exactly, but I'm not under the impression it did? At least, that wasn't what killed the 1st character. I'm thinking the match ended and then Lenny exploding, or possibly exploding during the aerial portion. Also remember, this was before the 3.2 BB changes. (different Lenny issue, the Taser modifier will proc from hits on Lenny, even if your character is blocking. Unable to test on other on hit effects)

Just had this happen for the first time. Bigband gold pf. Streak 4. 21k freeze frame deadly airport koed one opponent team fighter on first hit then peacock stayed still, waited for the next fighter to tag in, continued rest of the bb.
I’ve seen opponent die before a bb3 can finish but the next fighter tag in always happen after that bb3 is finished.

We have this on our to-do list so it'll get addressed in a future update.

Reactions: Luke