1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fights PF Boss battle suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Hall☆weenQueen, May 4, 2020.

1. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

What if we had a boss battle in PF where after a certain number of streaks (say every 30 or every 20) there would be an optional boss battle which would give you extra points if you win?

I think Marie would be fun but I understand it would be difficult to make her work in mobile. Perhaps you fight a team of 3 but can only bring 2 fighters?

Nonetheless, this is a suggestion for the future that may break the mundane-ness of prize fights a bit and also give players a chance to get some extra points.

What do you think?

2. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

I think this is a really cool idea!

Although, I would rather it be implemented in some kind of Marie-specific Prize Fight where after a certain number of streaks, you get to fight her and claim some rewards (not simply points because it'll make the current situation of point inflation worse, imo).

Robokit, Art3mes, Lililira and 2 others like this.
  3. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

Zeow, I agree maybe extra rewards would be more enticing than points but who knows? Thank you for your feedback though!

A Marie prize fight would be pretty sweet :eek:

Lililira likes this.
  4. Art3mes

Art3mes Well-Known Member

Not worse buddy.
    Worst.

5. GreatTiny

GreatTiny Member

I really like this idea, too. It could be something silly. Like a fight against a super buffed fighter that dies automatically with certain condition or other things. Also, I share the feeling that it shouldn't award points, but something else. And the "no losing your streak" thing was mentioned, I think.

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.