• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Please Fix Lag

Noobiyan

Reaction score
Hi, um...
The game is super Laggy. It's dropping my inputs and the frames drop so hard, I can't tell what is happening.
I've changed the settings (no shadows, no shading, 30fps limit), I have good internet, and it's the only app running on my phone.
If anyone can fix this or has suggestions for me to fix it, I would appreciate it. I've lost like 10 Seasons Beatings fights to the lag, and it's just unbearable.

Hi, um...
The game is super Laggy. It's dropping my inputs and the frames drop so hard, I can't tell what is happening.
I've changed the settings (no shadows, no shading, 30fps limit), I have good internet, and it's the only app running on my phone.
If anyone can fix this or has suggestions for me to fix it, I would appreciate it. I've lost like 10 Seasons Beatings fights to the lag, and it's just unbearable.
I'm using LG-k220, Android 6.0, and I've also been experiencing some lag, I've also turned off shadows, shading but it's still laggy. But when I turned my phone's brightness to 15% the game became a bit better, so maybe that would help you somehow.