• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your collection

I’ve been playing for about 4 months but I was on a Hiatus for a while, I don’t know how long it was but here’s my collection (smaller than I thought it would be)

https://m.imgur.com/a/VEhN7

Edit: Epic Sax and Harlequin Cerebella were Relic pulls, the other golds are Prize Fight Rewards

Last edited:
Reactions: luckykhanh
https://imgur.com/gallery/Wq4IU
Collection so far--
Harlequin pulled from a 1 character specific relic, first gold.
Wulfsbane pulled on 5th 10+1 beo relic pull (You can see evidence of all 50 from the massive pool of beo bronzes)
Windswept and G.I.Jazz both pulled from premiere relics, just singles.
Dragon Brawler from special event prize fight
Primed from premiere relic, singular.

The Bog Top(TM) was my first silver so that's why I evolved that one and not the understudy, (bog tops <3)

I got about 8 silver beos from 55 beo relics, on the low side (Half will make my number one gold).

Edit: Been playing since hard launch, though have taken 2 small hiatuses.

Through luck alone I have all cerebella golds! Now be a really good time for that dreadlock Felia to show up after 40 pulls ...

Attachments

• 85ABCAC2-AD5A-4491-AA0B-7CF0AD28FB4A.jpeg
    85ABCAC2-AD5A-4491-AA0B-7CF0AD28FB4A.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: You cant beat D
058891E6-0FEE-4E64-8D81-DD1C6DFABC56.png B2048DA7-93F3-4A1C-8529-9F7711493F64.jpeg

Loving my Rainbow Blight :D constant color cycles are ❤️ Haha. Started anew a month ago when my account got scrapped by the 2018 account deletion incident, got Rainbow Blight and Wulfsbane from the free Gold relics

Got started last month, downloaded right when the servers were down and then after servers were fixed saw that I qualified for the free maintenance compensation. That gave me such a good start for this game. Today I finally maxed out my main 3 I've been using.
rsz_taq0ils.jpg
Time to focus on farming gold and blockbusters for better stats.

Got started last month, downloaded right when the servers were down and then after servers were fixed saw that I qualified for the free maintenance compensation. That gave me such a good start for this game. Today I finally maxed out my main 3 I've been using.
View attachment 513
Time to focus on farming gold and blockbusters for better stats.
That's a very good trio to roll with, and FS-heavy as well which lets you rack up a high score in Prize Fights quickly.

Screenshot_20180319-235627_zpsarhi39kk.jpg

it's not much.. I haven't bought much theonite and in game stuff. I'm trying to somewhat grind it out the old fashioned way. .so my collection is kinda poopy

Screenshot_20180319-235627_zpsarhi39kk.jpg

it's not much.. I haven't bought much theonite and in game stuff. I'm trying to somewhat grind it out the old fashioned way. .so my collection is kinda poopy

Trust me, you don't need to spend real money. For now just focus on your mains and do the prize fights and you'll pretty much have all the characters you would want.

Reactions: Psyche
I probably have the weirdest collection as I evolve my bronze fighter to silver and would make it to gold soon haha

This gaem kinda haets me.
(At least I have every silver except Oh Mai, Ms Frosty, Robocopy and Resonant. In total 2g and 48s)

Attachments

• IMG_65_1.jpg
    IMG_65_1.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: luckykhanh