• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prize Fight Reward

Blastze

Reaction score
I have been encountering this issue the the Prize Fight game mode.
Specifically when playing Medici Pit Fighting and Medici Shakedown.

Milestone Rewards work just fine, the problem comes to the Event Rewards. Even after completing more than 30,000 points in the game mode (or whatever the required number), the rewards will never show up.
Even after prolonged period of time. (A few weeks?)

Playing on my Galaxy S6 Android 7.0

There are two things to be said:
- reward from Prize Fights can sometimes come with a little delay, due to server's rewards distribution mechanism
- events like Medici give only rewards to people who achieved top placements (top 100 I think) in Leaderboards = 30k potins it is not enough I believe since everyone is trying to squeeze and get as much as possible points

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Yeah... for some prize fights I want to get in a good %, I'm rocking millions of points. 30k isn't going to make the top, 30mil might be more safe.

We've had some issues with prize fight rewards being delayed, but it should be a few days tops. If you believe that you should have received rewards from an event but did not, you can contact support via the Help button in the Options menu.