• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Prize Fight Who else got to the 4 million and 50.000 mark and didnt get the gold Figther???

Thatonevalentineuser

Reaction score
Usually while playing Prize Fights if i get to the 4 million i get to 10% but this time not is it because of all these hackers who easily win anyone's team or is it because the amount changed to get to 10%

yes, it's definitely because all of the hackers around now. the score you need to get to the top 10% always fluctuates because sometimes more people play than before (or less people), but right now it's mostly because of the hackers and how they're defeating every team in their path.

I will say it's clear the hackers only can do so much with this strat between people calling them out and the limited score they can acquire.

I only say this because they definitely aren't breaking the top 10, yet.

It annoys me to know they are screwing with the 10% threshold though since a lot of newer players need these prize fight golds to climb faster and don't deserve to be shoved aside due to unfair gameplay.

I don't think hackers are new. I think we just didn't know about them because we had no way to see what teams are beating ours.
I suppose there's the possibility that now that the hacks are known people are looking for them actively, but I don't know why you'd go out of your way to get yourself banned, especially since most people that know of the hacks are here or in discord where you can get advise to boost yourself quite a bit. Not saying they don't make a difference, but I think the difference they make is being exaggerated (nobody here but maybe the devs know though).

That aside, 4.5 mil is pretty much borderline. If more players want her (which would be reasonable, since she's one of the more reliable characters to carry late PF streak), then the score to get her will be higher. That's why I don't like telling people any score is "safe". Pretty much we won't know what we need unless they show us what the scores are live (at which point they'll increase quite a bit, since we'll be competing to beat those scores live).

It would be cool to at least see what the thresholds were when it's over. That way you could see how much harder you would need to work for the next tier.