• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fights - Two to Tangle

All prize fights have ended, now we just have to play the waiting game for event rewards to be distributed and new fights to be added.

XvoMaxP.png

@moisterrific We have pushed back the previously scheduled Prize Fights to make sure that we have thoroughly addressed both the reward mail delays and the "201 Error" that would lock players out of events. Still finalizing some details, but you should expect Maintenance mode this afternoon/evening which should correct everything, followed by re-enabled events and proper reward sharing.

Appreciate everyone's patience while we sort through this stuff. We of course want to make sure we fix the issue properly so it doesn't happen again (especially after our full launch later this week).

Will post when I have more info to share!

@moisterrific We have pushed back the previously scheduled Prize Fights to make sure that we have thoroughly addressed both the reward mail delays and the "201 Error" that would lock players out of events. Still finalizing some details, but you should expect Maintenance mode this afternoon/evening which should correct everything, followed by re-enabled events and proper reward sharing.

Appreciate everyone's patience while we sort through this stuff. We of course want to make sure we fix the issue properly so it doesn't happen again (especially after our full launch later this week).

Cool. Thanks for letting us know. I don't think anyone minds the ocassional bug here and there, as long as you guys let us know that you're aware of it.

Yay!

Also, could you please allow us to update our account names? Thankyou

Haha.. I fought in all 3 events..!

I had to level up level 1 bronze characters somehow lol!

Just got the event rewards in the mail, it's nice that we all got the highest rewards because of the technical issues. It's too bad the mail didn't tell us the rank we placed at in the end though.

Reactions: Osterus
Just got the event rewards in the mail, it's nice that we all got the highest rewards because of the technical issues. It's too bad the mail didn't tell us the rank we placed at in the end though.

Alas, part of the problem with the technical issues was that the final rankings/scores were unreliable, hence our decision regarding the rewards.

Perks of participating in the Soft Launch version! (hopefully it helps to offset some of the headaches along the way)

On that note - MORE MAINTENANCE TONIGHT!

Alas, part of the problem with the technical issues was that the final rankings/scores were unreliable, hence our decision regarding the rewards.

Perks of participating in the Soft Launch version! (hopefully it helps to offset some of the headaches along the way)

On that note - MORE MAINTENANCE TONIGHT!

Fingers crossed that all the problems will be solved ahead of the hard launch so everyone can enjoy playing this wonderful mobile reinvention of Skullgirls on release day.

This game has come a long way since the beta and I'm excited to see what's in store next.

Also I really hope there's a way to show our current ranking in prize fights in a future update.

Also I really hope there's a way to show our current ranking in prize fights in a future update.
Yeah, I know this may not be on the cards for a long while yet, but it's a little offputting not having any indicator of where you stand in a given Prize Fight.
"I've been grinding this all day and I'm 5,000,000 points above the highest milestone... but maybe everyone is 5,000,000 above! I should grind 5,000,000 more just to be safe."
Then it turns out no one else got more than 500 above and your whole life fell apart for nothing.

(maybe just a little over dramatic, but you get my meaning hopefully!)

Yeah, I know this may not be on the cards for a long while yet, but it's a little offputting not having any indicator of where you stand in a given Prize Fight.
"I've been grinding this all day and I'm 5,000,000 points above the highest milestone... but maybe everyone is 5,000,000 above! I should grind 5,000,000 more just to be safe."
Then it turns out no one else got more than 500 above and your whole life fell apart for nothing.

(maybe just a little over dramatic, but you get my meaning hopefully!)

Couldn't have described it any better myself, I mean that's why I decided to go for such an overkill score, cuz I wanted to be rank #1 hehe.

rtmZuhx.png

Besides it just doesn't make sense to include a list of event prizes ranks without a way to tell you your current rank progress. It's like Overwatch having a competitive mode and a rank legend but it doesn't show you your skill rating until the end of season.

So I've been playing the game for about 5 days now and this is the first time I'm actually being able to decently compete in the Prize Fights. I've been browsing the boards for a bit now and I'm seeing varying stuff on whether or not my gold score will get me into the top 10. Is there any menu or site where I can check my ranking?KU6n9Bs.jpg
EDIT: Are Prize Fights on a cycle? If so what is the cycle?

Holy cow. I've been playing for maybe a week and I'm not even close to those gold scores. Jeeeeeeze.

Edit: How are people getting such good high scores?

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to push for 50 million, but I'm not gonna hold my breath for it.

Holy cow. I've been playing for maybe a week and I'm not even close to those gold scores. Jeeeeeeze.

Edit: How are people getting such good high scores?

Just have enough characters such that you can get a lot of fights in without having to wait an hour for your fighters to recharge. Once you have that down, just put in the time whenever you can and keep your streak alive and you'll see your score soar.

IMG_2264.PNG

Just have enough characters such that you can get a lot of fights in without having to wait an hour for your fighters to recharge. Once you have that down, just put in the time whenever you can and keep your streak alive and you'll see your score soar.

Ah, yeah. I only have 1 decently leveled gold character. It's a Valentine at about 2k or so.

Edit: If we're asking me I got 1-10 on Bronze, 1-10% on Silver, and 11-30% on Gold. I don't remember my scores but I didn't reach the top tier in either Silver nor Gold.

Last edited:
How did you do in the last prize event? I'm curious in the 1-10 rank scores

How did you do in the last prize event? I'm curious in the 1-10 rank scores

I go overboard, so don't think of 50 million as an accurate assumption to get to the top 1-10, it probably takes much less than that. Depending on the prize fight, I've seen people get top 10 with scores as low as 2 million and scores as high as 20 million. However, that was a little while back, a lot of people are starting to catch up and so scores are probably going up. I'm not gonna get your hopes up by saying something like "Get 10 million and you'll make top 10" because if word gets around, then everyone's going to be shooting for a score above that.

Reactions: Veracroz