• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question about Duplicate Shinies - Power Up Shiny with Another Shiny

EmmaMora

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this forum. I read the Rules and Guidelines and I think this thread belongs here. If I am mistaken, I am sorry, and I will post it in the correct subforum.
I got 2 Shiny "In Denile" Elizas. One is already a Shiny Diamond, the other is a Shiny Bronze. When I tried to sacrifice her to Power Up My Diamond Prestige ability, it says Shiny Lost atop the bronze fighter, and gives the following message when confirmed "One or more of the Fighters you are about to sacrifice is SHINY. The target Fighter is not the same, so the SHINY attribute will be lost! Sacrifice the SHINY FIGHTER(S) anyway?"
English is not my first language. The language used here is a bit confusing, so please could somebody clear this up for me:
Why does it say it is not the same, when they are, in fact, the same? (shiny transfer has worked just fine when sacrificing other bronze shinies to my diamond fighters, so i know it is not because one fighter is bronze and the other is diamond)
Whose shinies´ is lost? (This is the actual scary part for me, I am not sure if this is saying that my bronze shiny is simply going to be wasted or both shinies will cancel each other and remove the shiny attribute from my diamond.)
If it is only the bronze duplicate shiny that is wasted, then, why does it says it is lost, instead of simply not saying anything or saying the shiny has no effect on other duplicate shinies?
And one last question just out of curiosity/suggestion:
Why does transfering one shiny to another duplicate shiny not make it double shiny AKA half the XP already halved needed to level it up, so you get a 1/4 of XP to level it up? Is this a bad idea?
Thanks in advance for any help on this. I just want to increase the prestige of my diamond Eliza 😅

EDIT: Just in case anybody else has this question in the future and my thread can help answer it: I have an update.
I got a shiny Underdog Beowulf, another duplicate shiny of another Shiny Diamond Underdog Beowulf. I didn't mind much losing Underdog Beowulf Shiny , so I powered him up with the duplicate shiny to finally answer my question.
The shiny remained. No double shiny, or anything of that sort, just two warning messages but the Diamond Beowulf Shiny remained unharmed. Afterwards I finally powered up my Eliza with her duplicate shiny, with once again, no problems.
So, to answer the question:
Does powering up a shiny with another duplicate shiny cancel out the shiny and remove it?
No, it won't.
I hope this will be of help to somebody, if not, just a nice little bit of trivia. Have a nice day! ;)

Last edited: