• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question about the survey rewards

DarkskullDawnZenith

Reaction score
Hi again SGM Forums. As the title says. I have a question about the survey rewards. Were the rewards always what you requested? I ask because I got 200k Canopy Coins and 200 Theonites on the latest survey when all I wanted was evolution materials since I'm mostly interested in getting more elemental essences. (mostly air essences)

Huh? As far as I'm aware, you can't request what rewards you get. I'm fairly sure everyone gets the same mail, unless i completely missed something.

So, all the problem of doing the survey just to get 200k Canopy Coins and 200 Theonites no matter what you actually want. That's a really interesting way to go.

So, all the problem of doing the survey just to get 200k Canopy Coins and 200 Theonites no matter what you actually want. That's a really interesting way to go.
I personally don't see it as a "problem" to complete a survey after major updates, but rather an opportunity for us to communicate with the developers and give feedback on different features of the game. From my experience they're good at listening to the community

Reactions: Art3mes