• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Question - Regarding Facebook Login Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenabee

Reaction score
Just some quick questions. I know that we are waiting for Facebook to resolve the issue with the login for the game.
If we were to create a new game and when the issue is fixed, if we logged in with Facebook would the new account override the account saved only with the Facebook login? Would they merge? Should I just wait and log in when the issue is fixed?
Just a few questions while we wait for FB.

If you create a new account, they wouldn't merge since they're different; as of now the best option is to wait for Mark Zuckerberg to remember his login password so he can finally fix this issue....

Reactions: Jenabee
Just some quick questions. I know that we are waiting for Facebook to resolve the issue with the login for the game.
If we were to create a new game and when the issue is fixed, if we logged in with Facebook would the new account override the account saved only with the Facebook login? Would they merge? Should I just wait and log in when the issue is fixed?
Just a few questions while we wait for FB.
You're SGM account is binded to 1 FB account only and can't be transferred to another.

If you haven't already, please contact our customer service with your SGM Username and Facebook ID if you have it at www.skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

You can use this link to go directly to the page with your FB ID if you're logged into FB https://www.facebook.com/settings/applications/app_details/?app_id=1533299103391017

or follow the instructions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983

We are very slowly providing workarounds to players to get them back in the game, since we don't know how long Facebook will take. We're doing everything in our power to speed up the process.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.