• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Random crashes

Reaction score
I have began to notice that the app’s performance has been staggering a bit. During some fights or in the character select screen the games frame rate will drop drastically and then hard crash back to the home screen. Also when I ever fight Big Band and he has Strike up the Band, I’m afraid he is going to use it because if he does it always hard crashes my game. Ever since update 1.4.0 I never experienced a single crash but when 1.5.0 came out the crashes came back. If you are able to fix these crashes dev team it would mean a lot to me because I love this app.

I have began to notice that the app’s performance has been staggering a bit. During some fights or in the character select screen the games frame rate will drop drastically and then hard crash back to the home screen. Also when I ever fight Big Band and he has Strike up the Band, I’m afraid he is going to use it because if he does it always hard crashes my game. Ever since update 1.4.0 I never experienced a single crash but when 1.5.0 came out the crashes came back. If you are able to fix these crashes dev team it would mean a lot to me because I love this app.
I have a IPod Touch 6th gen and ios 11

I've noticed more frequent crashes myself- usually on character selection. iPhone 6+ running iOS 10.3.3

Most of the crashes have been from STUB and stuff like Hype Mode for me. iOS 11 on my iPhone 6s.

I'm also experiencing multiple crashes that end streaks, usually from SUTB, activating Hype mode, Inferno Brigade, and Napalm Shower. It's mainly BBs that cause a lot of things to spawn or lag. iOS 11 iPhone 6S

For the first time im having crashes that happen in every 2 or 3 fights, and ofc, crashes end up in default lose. Always on BBs.

LG Stylo 3, Android 7.0

I'm also experiencing frequent crashes since the update. They happen mid-fight or after the fight concludes. Sucks when in Prize Fights. Im also having mad lag issues with Beowulf's Hype Mode.

I'm running the game on an iPhone 6plus with iOS 10.2, and I can't play the game without it crashing after almost every fight, sometimes in the middle of a fight. It hard crashes after nearly everything that involves (but not limited to): character selection after a fight, long combo chains, certain BB's, etc etc. The game was relatively stable before the latest patch, I could play reasonably well and for longer periods, but now it's virtually unplayable.

Looks like an issue across iOS devices. We really need some more love, devs. Please.

We've made some memory optimizations with sprite heavy moves that should hopefully improve issues with both strike up the band, hype mode, and other similar moves in the next update.