• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Ratio filter for gifts

AzrathVista

Reaction score
Would an implementation of gift ratios be possible/good? As in ratio of gifts received to gifts given.

Reactions: Eray
It would make it much easier for me to send gifts back to those who have sent me more than i have sent them, instead of having to scroll through the whole list and sorting out to whom i need to gift back first, especially the gold gifts.

Reactions: Robokit
I actually would like more the possibility to sort them by "Date of last received". That would make it easier to find those contacts that are "inactive" easier (maybe not actually inactive, but just don't send gifts).

I actually would like more the possibility to sort them by "Date of last received". That would make it easier to find those contacts that are "inactive" easier (maybe not actually inactive, but just don't send gifts).
That would be nice as well. Especially those who just log in to get gifts but never send any back.

I guess that would be along the same veins as a ratio filter to see if the gifts we send match we are receiving.