• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Really Weird bug

Mlgproface

Reaction score
I have no idea what I did to cause this but while I was switching out characters my primed and the opponents beowulf stopped moving and I clicked back to see what was up and then...

Can someone explain

P.S. I play on a iphone SE newest IOS version

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
oh my
i've never seen anything like this. was there anything else happening when you switched out characters...? like, anything else that could have been a variable that caused this bug?

I had out my primed, surgeon general, and brainfreeze and then I switched out to the team shown about it

Dude I've never reported it here because I actuallly like when that happens (it's funny and kind of creepy at the same time) and since I didn't take screenshots I thought it would be kind of difficult to explain what happened without images. But I guess I'll share my experience with this here now too, thanks for the video! I already experienced this 3 times with different characters each one of them, I tried to replicate it but I can't seem to find what really triggers this glitch :( But it happened when I was switching characters and it got a little bit worse than in the video, more characters glitched and when I tapped in and out of one member from my team it would just glitch even more! The music stopped, the background got black and the only way to fix it was leaving and entering the room again,it didn't fix by itself like in the video. Pretty interesting in my opinion...The only thing in common between these occurrances is that I was playing PFs.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, I play on a Moto G4 plus

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Qedic
Dude I've never reported it here because I actuallly like when that happens (it's funny and kind of creepy at the same time) and since I didn't take screenshots I thought it would be kind of difficult to explain what happened without images. But I guess I'll share my experience with this here now too, thanks for the video! I already experienced this 3 times with different characters each one of them, I tried to replicate it but I can't seem to find what really triggers this glitch :( But it happened when I was switching characters and it got a little bit worse than in the video, more characters glitched and when I tapped in and out of one member from my team it would just glitch even more! The music stopped, the background got black and the only way to fix it was leaving and entering the room again,it didn't fix by itself like in the video. Pretty interesting in my opinion...The only thing in common between these occurrances is that I was playing PFs.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, I play on a Moto G4 plus, Android version 7.0

interesting! it might just be a random bug that the devs will just have to pinpoint themselves, since there doesn't seem to be anything clearly causing it

Reactions: PHPP
Figured I'd post here for posterity. A bunch of documented instances is better than less, I suppose.

Medici Fight Club, I've got my Bad Ms. Frosty, Doublicious, and No Egrets. Scrolled through my fighters and accidentally tapped one of my Decrypted Elizas. Backed out of her screen and back to choosing my fighters, only to be greeted with this. Replicating this process got the same result. It seems this only happens with Eliza, and not just Decrypted. Other fighters didn't trigger the glitch. Also, backing out after hitting the "team" button and hitting it again reverts everything back to normal. How odd.

ASUS ZenFone, model no. ASUS_A006, running android 7.0

This bug also happened to me while changing my team out for the gold prize fight. One of the bronzes I was switching out was a Denile Eliza. The Glitch also happened to me. It seems like a Prize Fight exclusive glitch, and definitely has to do with Eliza.

EDIT: Looking at all of the photos, mine included, it also seems there's also a double in all of them. (Would post a photo but I literally just created this account so I can't. I will once I meet the requirements to put links in posts)

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Qedic