• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Relics

meta

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a quick question.
Which is better for me to spend my blue gems on? The character-specific relic or the premier one?

Depends. If you want a certain character, go for the character relic. Beware, you're just as likely to get a gold out of those as you are normally. I personally go for the cheaper ones, because Im not picky about who I get. Ultimately, it's up to you. Your gems are yours, so spend them how you see fit. If you need money, use them for that. If you want a cerebella, wait until friday. If you don't care, buy a normal relic.

Either way save up for the 10X, but paying an extra 50% to get a specific character is a pretty big premium, I'd only do that if you are really sure which one you want.

Are the relic exclusive cards included in the character-specific and the premium relic?

It says it in game but each character specific relic has an "exclusive" variant. Sometimes you can get the variant through Prize Fight though, and they also change the regular relic box sometimes as well.

I'd say go for regular relics until you've fully completed story and try to do as much Prize Fight for freebies as you can. Then you can start focusing on specifics. The Cerebella box is often a good start for specifics.

All right. Because I have gotten Dread Locks from the premium relic.
I'm not a fan than you can use the 10+1 and still not get a gold. Should be one gold guarantee like other card games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I say the character specific relics are only worth it if fishing for the exclusive, unless you've somehow had a drought of non-bronze versions of one specific character.

I think I'll do the character-specific ones after I get one or two more gold from the premium. So far I used 2000 gems and got zero gold.

Depends. If you want a certain character, go for the character relic. Beware, you're just as likely to get a gold out of those as you are normally.
The character specific boxes have a lower gold rate than the normal premier relic box. If you want any gold no matter the character I suggest going for the premier box. But if you're fishing for a certain character, say to evolve one, go for the character specific box.

EDIT: here is the link to the offical loot rates http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/#post-2796