• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story Reset Story Mode

Nate245

Reaction score
Hey, I have a suggestion for Story mode. You guys should make a reset setting for it, so when people have completed all of it then we can have a choice to reset it. But of course after each reset, it gets a bit challenging and better prizes for completing them. Just a suggestion because I have completed all Story modes, both Origin and Main Story modes, and waiting for the next story to come takes forever. At least give this some thought, would be great for me and other people who also completed both Origin and Main Story Mode .

Hey, I have a suggestion for Story mode. You guys should make a reset setting for it, so when people have completed all of it then we can have a choice to reset it. But of course after each reset, it gets a bit challenging and better prizes for completing them. Just a suggestion because I have completed all Story modes, both Origin and Main Story modes, and waiting for the next story to come takes forever. At least give this some thought, would be great for me and other people who also completed both Origin and Main Story Mode .
One issue would be that choosing the rewards will be tough. Currently story mode and Origins give out pretty sweet rewards, and having a way to repeat it infinitely would give out too many rewards. They have recently announced Master difficulty Daily Events, so perhaps Master difficulty stories are a possibility.
Having stuff to do would be nice but striking a balance between good enough rewards to get the players interested and not pampering the player with infinite gifts would be tough.

Well ,it was just an idea. I understand. Just been waiting for such a long time for an update on the story modes. Buy yeah I totally understand how difficult that would be .

Master Story Mode is something we would like to do! Not sure when or if we will have the time to get to it, but I'll make sure it's on the list for discussion.

As Fel said, resetting Story Mode progress is an outrageous amount of free rewards that were previously tuned to "one time only", so I don't think we'll be doing that.