• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved (RESOLVED - NOT A BUG) Unexpected Behavior - Relic time limit applied to level up rewards

Shambler

Reaction score
As you may know, this week's element prize fight is "A Shining Example". The relics are time limited (totally fine and expected behavior). Due to time constraints I had not played the prize fight and had no Shining Relics; however, I did hit Level 70 (yay me!) and was issued one relic of each element. The Shining Relic is the only one issued from the level up that is time limited. I believe this is an unexpected behavior since it was not issued from this weeks prize fight but from a level reward. Please review this behavior. Thanks! (as a side note, normally I would probably just use it and move on but with Umbrella's release imminent, I would like to have saved it).

While device data may not be needed:

Android 12, Google Pixel 4 XL

Screenshot_20220416-234052-1.png

As you may know, this week's element prize fight is "A Shining Example". The relics are time limited (totally fine and expected behavior). Due to time constraints I had not played the prize fight and had no Shining Relics; however, I did hit Level 70 (yay me!) and was issued one relic of each element. The Shining Relic is the only one issued from the level up that is time limited. I believe this is an unexpected behavior since it was not issued from this weeks prize fight but from a level reward. Please review this behavior. Thanks! (as a side note, normally I would probably just use it and move on but with Umbrella's release imminent, I would like to have saved it).

While device data may not be needed:

Android 12, Google Pixel 4 XL

View attachment 16399
First, congrats on reaching Level 70!

So, is it safe to assume that the 'unexpected behavior' is the length of time left to buy Shining Relic?
Cuz, based on the time of this post, the time remaining in the pic does not line-up. Unless the pic was taken yesterday.

Outside of that, I don't see any other 'unexpected behavior'; 48 hours to play the Elemental PF (and earn 'free' relics) = 48 hours to also buy that PF's relic with Theo. Playing/participating in that PF is not required to be able to purchase that week's relics, neither does having any unopened relics of that element.

The time limit is for only buying relics, not opening relics you've earned during that time frame (from any source; PF, buying, rewards, etc.). If you want to save relics, just don't open them:

10k_relics.gif

Also, I could just be on a sugar high of Easter candy and not seeing the actual "unexpected behavior"...in that case, please clarify.

Well, @evilgordo, it seems that I am just a fool who somehow convinced myself that the timer was an expiration. How did I play this long and not realize that the timer was just a reminder of the event length? I have no idea but thanks for setting me straight. I suppose if there is a bug it would be a feature request to have a tooltip for the countdown timer but it is hardly worth the effort. This is an non-bug and I am just losing it.

Reactions: Irghen