• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift Battle Changes

Should Rift Battles be server based?

• Total voters

KingTheo19

Reaction score
The current rift version has been amazing, it's really intense and fun to play, however the previous season has shown me that there are some flaws. One of these flaws is that your end of rift score is based on your time zone. I live in the UK so rift ends at 8am in the morning, for 8 whole hours I'm asleep, meaning I was attacked 6 times, my score dropped from 1123 to 1029 while I'm asleep. Now in the US time zone it's 6 hours (roughly) behind UK, meaning rift finishes at around 2am, most people are still awake at 2am. I will not stay awake till 8am just because of a game. My suggestion is rift should be server based, EU etc. If server based is not an option then making the time rift ends to be like 9pm US time, that will be 3am for UK and 9am for Asia. These are just rough estimates but this would make the rift fairer. (Sorry for my bad English)

Yeah, I have had the same thing happen to me where I dropped by 90 rift points because I went to bed. Having different server regions sounds like a really great idea but it depends on if Autumn Games are willing to get more servers to accommodate different regions. Your second option, however, might still put others at a disadvantage but I understand what your suggesting.