• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash RIFT BATTLES#Revenge success but show failure results

leoleo

Reaction score
Rift fight, the latest revenge record, I obviously succeeded in revenge, but show my failure result, deducting 22 points. I think there is a bug in the game system and have reported this match record through the game.

For a Revenge attack to be successful, you need to score more total points than the other player scored against your base. Did you do that?

For a Revenge attack to be successful, you need to score more total points than the other player scored against your base. Did you do that?
Initial gold 3, opponent gold 1, I won the revenge match, but 22 points were deducted again. I was deducted 19 points for my opponent's win, how could I attack him for less than 19 points? Sorry, I forgot about the points issue, but I'm still confused.

ID:JunerBen
If you can trouble the technical staff to call out the entry record, I am very suspicious of the problem of bugs

You haven't answered my question. I'm also aware that the rules of revenge battles can be a bit confusing, it's something we're looking to improve in future updates.

I'll use this image as an example. Please note the 'score' that I circled in Red. Before tapping on the 'revenge' button, the player knows going into the battle, that they need to score more than 10,449 points. If they don't, they lose, regardless of whether or not they defeated each node.1677266791834.png

Let me know if that makes sense.