• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rigged Relic odds or possible account issue I do not know

Ash Stretchum

Reaction score
Hello,
I have already contacted support but they are telling me the usual in-game info and relic odds.

The main issue with my account is I am getting the same diamonds back to back from my diamond and premier relics. Let me post some pictures to explain better.

1.jpeg3.jpeg2.jpeg

4 Fly Traps, 2 Freeze Frames, 2 Plot Twisted, and 3 Class Cutters

A total of 16 natural diamonds 11 of which were duplicates.
I got the duplicates back to back mostly like 2 Freeze frames 2xFly traps 2 Class Cutters 2 Plot Twisted...
When I do some math it becomes unimaginable from the possible shown odds in the game from premier relics.

Now my questions:
Is the game rigged for some possible outcome? I feel like getting a new diamond is less than %50 chance right now.
Why am I constantly getting the same diamonds back to back from what 60 diamond variants?
Is this luck?

Getting something from say 60 variants back to back is (1/60)*(1/60)=1/3600
Now this occurring multiple times is multiplied by itself. (1/3600)*(1/3600) for 2 occurring = (1/12.960.000)
I don't think each relic opening is independent of each other.

Hey there! This is 100% just a product of RNG nature of the relic system. I can fully confirm that there is nothing that can influence whatever the outcome of a relic pull is outside of whatever that relic's loot table is. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling frustrated with the variants you have been getting from your relics, but at least you can use these duplicates to unlock prestige abilities or convert them to stock up on diamond relic shards.

Thanks for the reply. I wish the convert option didn't give resources other than shards. I don't need essence or skill points; I only need shards. If that's the ideology, at least it can give half the shards needed for a relic per diamond or something. Do people use it on its current feature?

Thanks for the reply. I wish the convert option didn't give resources other than shards. I don't need essence or skill points; I only need shards. If that's the ideology, at least it can give half the shards needed for a relic per diamond or something. Do people use it on its current feature?
Yes, but it's only worth for late game where you have multiple diamonds and duplicates. Keep in mind that you can upgrade a variant's prestige by sacrificing duplicates for them, so they're not completely gone to waste. If I had 4 Unholy Hosts for example, I'd definitely keep 2 and use the other 2 to unlock the Prestige skill for the ones I'd keep.

It really depends on the character/variant you get of course