• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Risky Ginger Parasoul

fanghoul

Reaction score
Another new video up

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1186087719413284864?s=20

Her look and quote are from Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

It appears that her SA gives her stacks of Enrage without timers on them when she crits when she intercepts, which then disappear one by one when she blocks attacks. She has the ability to do unblockable attacks, which seems like it might be activated by having enough stacks of enrage when activating a blockbuster? Not the most powerful diamond yet, but fairly powerful.

Last edited:
About the enrages, i think she gets them when intercepting (a dash (obviously?)) because the second and third enrages she gets weren't from critical hits.

Reactions: fanghoul
Hello!
Can anyone confirm if her SA2 works if she gets enrage from sources other than her SA1? e.g. from a catalyst, or Rerun/IP/Oh Mai?
Considering if its worth spending a diamond key to unlock it.
Thanks in advance

Yeah, SA2 just requires 3 Enrage - that can be from any of the types of Enrages, (timed, timeless, permanent) as I understand it...

She’s interesting with Inner Pieces; I had 2x Timeless Enrage from Risky when I tagged in IP.. IP tagged in with the 2x Timeless Enrages cause of her SA, then entering Sekhmet it added 2 more to the Timeless Enrages stack(had two fire types and IP), so she had 4x Timeless. Those would tag over to the next character and one would be removed from the stack on each block because Risky started the stack I’m assuming. Going the opposite way IP generated the timed Enrages, tag over to Risky and her SA added to the stack of timed Enrages. Need to do more testing but IP, Risky and Mai/Rerun seem to work well and trigger Risky's SA2 as unblockable in any combination of at least 3x Enrages...

As for whether it’s worth the key, I’d say it depends on how much you like her intercept play style. She’s great in the hands of a master but if she’s not your only diamond I’d consider that when thinking about what options you have for your key(s)..

Yeah, SA2 just requires 3 Enrage - that can be from any of the types of Enrages, (timed, timeless, permanent) as I understand it...

She’s interesting with Inner Pieces; I had 2x Timeless Enrage from Risky when I tagged in IP.. IP tagged in with the 2x Timeless Enrages cause of her SA, then entering Sekhmet it added 2 more to the Timeless Enrages stack(had two fire types and IP), so she had 4x Timeless. Those would tag over to the next character and one would be removed from the stack on each block because Risky started the stack I’m assuming. Going the opposite way IP generated the timed Enrages, tag over to Risky and her SA added to the stack of timed Enrages. Need to do more testing but IP, Risky and Mai/Rerun seem to work well and trigger Risky's SA2 as unblockable in any combination of at least 3x Enrages...

As for whether it’s worth the key, I’d say it depends on how much you like her intercept play style. She’s great in the hands of a master but if she’s not your only diamond I’d consider that when thinking about what options you have for your key(s)..

Thanks for this. I confess I was not even thinking of Risky being able to pass on the timeless enrages to Inner Pieces. Even more interesting!

Yes, for sure I'll invest a key to unlock her SA2 at least. I was mainly after fun and variety of play anyway, but with your info this means she's quite a bit more practical to use too. Thanks again for the help.

Reactions: rexturtle1120