• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Robo Fortune Daily Event

Art3mes

Reaction score
IMG_20200526_155942.jpg
Considering these two treasure nodes.

How am I supposed to "efficiently" complete this if almost all of my Robo's hits are giving them barriers?
(The above node got a permanent heavy bleed also)

My robos:
Terror Byte
Blue Bomber
Blue Screen

Purrminator

Purrminator does some work but after certain hits, she also starts giving them barriers.
Blue screen is useless in all nodes.
All's left to the ""Terror Bomber"".

I'll be very glad if somebody suggests some methods.

Thanks for reading.
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Not yet.
Only the robos mentioned above.
totally doable! practice with robo intercepts is super important! i used to beat those nodes with my silcer purrm. also upgraded gold moves are must must must. then pray to RNGus for less bleeds.

Reactions: Art3mes
totally doable! practice with robo intercepts is super important! i used to beat those nodes with my silcer purrm. also upgraded gold moves are must must must. then pray to RNGus for less bleeds.
Yes, perfect interception might be the key.

but still, even if you successfully intercept the opponent, the follow-up combo gives them barriers.
the main problem is the barrier not the survivability, bud.

but still, even if you successfully intercept the opponent, the follow-up combo gives them barriers.
the main problem is the barrier not the survivability, bud.
then i dont know. i just hit them until they die. been working fine for me

I was actually in an even worse position for Master Robo Dailies until just a few weeks ago -- my only Robo with over 5k FS is Blue Screen. What worked for me was powering through the Treasure nodes with Blockbusters whenever I could survive the Power Surges: Cannon Alpha and Cannon Omega generally spread their damage out enough to not trigger the Barriers, while Magnetic Trap should one-shot anything on the map.

Now that Blue Screen is a Diamond, and does enough damage that she can kill the bots with L5 > Launch > Juggle > Fidget Spin > Theonite Beam even though she hands out Barriers and Armor like candy on Halloween. :p

Reactions: Art3mes