• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Scaling difficulty for Daily Events

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point where many of my fighters are largely higher FS than the fighters in Gold Dailies, making them pretty dull and very much a slog.

So what i'm suggesting is adding optional scaling difficulty to Dailies.
That could be done 2 different way.

Buttons with set Difficulties
- For example the first button scales the Enemy team's FS to 125% of your team's FS, then the next would be 150% and the last a 200%-bonus.
Each Tier would give higher amounts of Gold and EXP in turn and perhaps better chances to get move- and skillpoint-drops from the nodes, with the highest difficulty having guaranteed drops on certain nodes perhaps.

A slider for scaling
- Starting at 125% again for scaling the enemy team's FS and having the option to go up to 200% (or more?) for better rewards.
Gold and EXP could scale according to the slider, and give increased move- and skilldrop chances at the same intervals as the buttons would (125%,150%, 200%).
The advantage would be to still get better gold and exp-rewards betweens the intervals.

This extra scaling would be optional if people would like to keep enemies at the FS that is standard.

I think this would make dailies much more interesting in the long run, because once players get fighters with +2k FS, these dailies become much too easy in my opinion.
The increased reards would also incentivice people to actually make the fights more challenging.

Reactions: Psyche
Personally I just rush through dailies with my strongest fighters because of how tedious they are to do. I'm in it for the easy coin and I don't want to waste more time on them than I need to. The xp from dailies is nothing compared to prize fights, so it's a non factor for me. Once you're able to clear the dailies consistently, it just turns into a chore because a lot of the challenge disappears.

I'd rather have dailies reworked so that once you finish the highest difficulty it also gives the rewards for the lower difficulties and clears them so you don't have to waste the time going through the extra 30 minutes or so of swapping fighters and fighting a bunch of weaklings that you can easily one-shot. It's more a test of willpower to do it all over again every week than it is a challenge to complete.
That's why in my example it would be optional, but if you want the extra challenge and extra loot you can do it.

Though right now i feel the same, i just wanna get it over with because there is zero challenge

I wouldn't mind if Daily's were more challenging, though only if they offered adequate rewards for the increased challenge, as suggested in the OP.

Perhaps a "Nightmare" difficulty past expert, where fights are really hard but the rewards will be worth it.