• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SCRUB" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Scrub.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's bronze variant: "SCRUB"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Heck yeah!

I've never toyed with this variant before, but the updated version is just amazing. Your best bet is to just use this character last. The only thing is that you have to refrain from the clutch sense inside you to just wipe out a team with a character that restore it's low health somewhat. It really enforces team work, team look out and an actually vigil engagement. You can't really be aggressive, due to the 1,300 fighter score but you can fight just enough to create a turning point. The boost to blockbuster is good enough, but the outpatient is swell. .
I love this~!

Reactions: JarlBeimar
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN she sucks. Regardless of what my cohort above me might have thought when the game launched, she very much sucks. Being a bronze she can’t be given an OP ability and her attack sucks majorly anyway. I’ll see what I can do anyway.

I like the uniqueness of the second SA, so we’ll keep that intact. Actually why not upgrade it to 200% faster than 100%. Can anyone tell me what exactly that means? How much blockbuster and health is being gained while fighters sit in reserve? Or we could add special moves and tagin speed to really make her the ultimate support.

Her first ability is pretty nice but we can make it even better. How about “when VALINTINE tags in, regain 25% health for ALL teammates”. There, ultimate support. Just don’t add “doesn’t activate after teammate death”. You can only tag in so many times, and this valintine doesn’t have the best stats anyway so I don’t see her lasting so long as to game the system.

But who cares about her original SA anyway, why not just make up a new one? How about

“100% chance for teamates scratch damage to be instantly regenerated and (teamates only) blockbusters filled by 30% on Valentine tagin”

“tagging out grants the incoming teamate with 2 random buffs for 15 seconds, if Valentine is tagged in before the buffs expire regain 25% health”

I howsntlt have no idea what to do with this one. The only route I can see is to make her an ultimate support since she can’t do anything on her own, but she’s still a bronze so we can’t fo too crazy. The only option is to reinvent her SA completely, but I must admit I am attached to the uniqueness of an SA that mentions scratch damage, you don’t see that everyday. So while I’ve got no ideas, hopefully the devs can think of somthing for the next rework.

Reactions: Diony