• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Sekhmet Mode Additions (Eliza)

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
Suggestions: Add the Sekhem Lunge and the Signature Attack/Cartouche to Sekhmet's repertoire.

Current Input Setup: ( ○ tap; ● long press )
○ ○ ○ Warrior's Khopesh
→ Butcher's Blade
● Butcher's Blade (elongated with stagger effect)
↑ / ↓ Carpenter's Axe​

Suggested Input Setup 1: ( ○ tap; ● long press )
○ ○ ○ Warrior's Khopesh
→ Butcher's Blade
↑ Carpenter's Axe
○ Signature Attack (after the second Carpenter's Axe which sends the opponent in a high ground bounce, she will follow them with a jump and perform the Cartouche. works kind of like a 1-hit air juggle. results in a wall bounce where you may be able to hit them a few more times before they go into the invincible wakeup animation)
↓ Sekhem Lunge​

Suggested Input Setup 2: ( ○ tap; ● long press )
○ ○ ○ Warrior's Khopesh
→ Butcher's Blade
↑ Carpenter's Axe
↓ Sekhem Lunge
BB/SM Signature Attack (has a 30% chance to remove all buffs from opponent [because she says "Banish!" as one of her lines during this move, get it?] more info below)​

Signature Attack as a Special Move
Only usable while in Sekhmet Mode.
Implementation Options:

low to ground: jumping light → jumping heavy
ground bounce: jumping medium → standing heavy → jumping heavy

Signature Attack as a Blockbuster
First a sample combo, then the breakdown.
What's in the video:
dash (x1) → jab (x5) → launcher → Exile from Aaru → Sekhmet's Bite dash (x1) → Khepri Sun​

How it would translate with Sekhmet's j.H BB: Purple is what would be automated by the blockbuster. Green is what would be done manually while in Sekhmet Mode. Yellow arrow is the use of Hathor's Return.
dash (x1) → jab (x5) → launcher → Eliza jumps & releases Sekhmet into her j.H → Carpenter's Axe dash (x1) → Khepri Sun​

It would work like Valentine's Laryngectomy BB1 with an automated launcher.
Possible j.H names: Sekhmet's Sign, Sekhmet's Name, Cartouche‼, That's My Name!

Alternatively, in conjunction with my Air OK Blockbusters & Specials thread, make the Signature Attack/Cartouche an air only blockbuster with max 30% chance to remove all buffs from opponent.

I really want to see the Cartouche more outside of Lady of Slaughter, it's so satisfying to watch. In the combo video you can actually follow up Sekhmet's Bite with Eliza's charged attack (her c.MK) and it would connect OTG, there's just more damage going for a blockbuster.

Last edited:
This is really well put and easy to read, thank you for the information I didn't know i needed up till now. this would be a great addition to the game.

I've always wondered why Sekhmet doesn't have the lunge as her trip at least, even if it was completely useles. She has so few animations in SG2E as it is, why not use as many of them as possible in SGM?

I've always wondered why Sekhmet doesn't have the lunge as her trip at least, even if it was completely useles. She has so few animations in SG2E as it is, why not use as many of them as possible in SGM?
i honestly want the lunge because it'd be a more reliable dash to measure distance than the current non-stop, full screen dash that ends in Butcher's Blade