• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Should Diva Intervention be buffed?

AFI

Reaction score
I really think that Diva Intervention Eliza needs a buff, she's cool and looks good on paper, but Sekhemet mode is just abysmal. Little combo potential, AI blocking every hit, how easy it is to be punished by unavoidable throws. It feels to trash for Bleached Bone to really do anything.

I don't think Bleached Bone's numbers should be buffed, but I think there is a solution. Have all of Eliza's BB's that send her into Sekhemet mode have their initial hits able to be affected by Bleached Bone. This is mainly because it would make Lady of Slaughter able to get the effects from Bleached Bone, which would give us a good chunk of healing and BB sap.

This might seem a bit broken, but when we have healers like Last Hope Valentine and Princess Pride Parasoul, and characters like No Egrets Parasoul and Bad Ms Frosty Filia who can strip you of: Special Moves, Blockbusters and tag ins with just a critical hit, I don't think a single high charge BB that you can very easily die before getting a chance to use would be to gamebreaking.

But I'm just one person so IDK. What does everyone else think?

In general, Eliza needs a buff. More so for the Gold variant since they should be able to compete defensively with the likes of Resonant Evil, Princess Pride, Armed Forces, etc. I used to think Valentine was the worst character (Although Forbidden Procedure reviving is ridiculously good) but Eliza takes the cake.

Won't go deep into the Eliza details, but we're aware that she could use some tuning and we've been exploring a lot of options.
Sekhmet especially will be getting some love to be more powerful and useful.

Reactions: BambooEarpick