• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Should I upgrade everything on my characters skill tree before reaching their top level ?

Nyx

Reaction score
Beware, noob question !!

I started playing this game two weeks ago and I love it! I noticed that each character has this number IMG_1501.JPG and each time you level up or upgrade your skill tree the number increases. However when you reach your top level it stops.
So the goal is to maximize the number right? In order to get the character to its maximum potential ?

I have a Rerun Peacook at lvl 30 (I don't want to evolve her) and I haven't completed all her skill tree yet. But now that upgrade it , the number doesn't increase. Is it because she reached her top lvl?

As far as I know all characters are identical no matter what order you fill out their skill trees or when you do it. Maybe it's just a visual glitch, or maybe you found a glitched skill tree skill, or maybe you changed some moves around that lowered her score before it went up, or maybe even you upgraded something like energy recharge rate that doesn't actually make her more of a threat.* Either way though I don't think there's a "wrong" way to do it. The threat ranking is just a general number anyway.

*Note: I don't know if energy recharge does or doesn't improve the character's threat ranking, but it's the only skill on the tree that has no practical use in battle, so that's what i'd assume WOULD do that if anything does.

Reactions: JarlBeimar and Nyx
Some unlocked nodes don't provide FS increments. All characters cap at a specific FS regardless of how you choose to upgrade it. Personally I max out whatever comes first – it doesn't change much, and in the end it has the same result.

Reactions: Nyx
As far as I know all characters are identical no matter what order you fill out their skill trees or when you do it. Maybe it's just a visual glitch, or maybe you found a glitched skill tree skill, or maybe you changed some moves around that lowered her score before it went up, or maybe even you upgraded something like energy recharge rate that doesn't actually make her more of a threat.* Either way though I don't think there's a "wrong" way to do it. The threat ranking is just a general number anyway.

*Note: I don't know if energy recharge does or doesn't improve the character's threat ranking, but it's the only skill on the tree that has no practical use in battle, so that's what i'd assume WOULD do that if anything does.
Thank you very much! Your answer really helped me !

Reactions: tom641
Also on upgrading skill trees, if your player is max level and you decide to evolve them you use the same amount of coins/character points/keys as you would've before. For example, Im about to evolve my bronze understudy cerebella after I farm enough character points, and when I do she will become silver (and her base FS will reset) but I will still use bronze keys to unlock new nodes and the same amount of coins and character points as before. If i upgrade her to gold and still haven't completed her skill tree (unlikely but just being hypothetical) i will still be using bronze keys etc. If that makes sense.

Reactions: Nyx