• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SKETCHY" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Sketchy.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's bronze variant: "SKETCHY"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Having higher attack than Rerun, i'd place Sketchy in the middle of a team comp. Sadly she's really frail, but the haste and slow kinda saves her from this as long as you don't tag yourself right into an opponent's BB3.

Does sketchy have to be in play for opponents to be slowed on tag in? Wondering if I can just park her on 2nd or 3rd slot for the buff.

Does sketchy have to be in play for opponents to be slowed on tag in? Wondering if I can just park her on 2nd or 3rd slot for the buff.

Nah, she can be dead and still give her allies the buff. I recommend her being in the 3rd slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: JarlBeimar
Having higher attack than Rerun, i'd place Sketchy in the middle of a team comp. Sadly she's really frail, but the haste and slow kinda saves her from this as long as you don't tag yourself right into an opponent's BB3.

So like after the buff I feel like she’s pretty viable now for teams with high meter gain.

So like after the buff I feel like she’s pretty viable now for teams with high meter gain.
With the way Haste works, this would actually be somewhat of a hindrance to focus on meter gain.
Haste doesn't stack with meter gain, it just gives you 100%+ meter gain for the duration, which is the max for meter gain.

With the way Haste works, this would actually be somewhat of a hindrance to focus on meter gain.
Haste doesn't stack with meter gain, it just gives you 100%+ meter gain for the duration, which is the max for meter gain.
HNNNNG.
Well time to re-equip my meme team.

Sketchy is underrated tbh. She's cool for annoying fights where the enemy just gets a bunch of buffs in prize fights or rift battles. More people should use her because she's reliable for slowing down meter gain and inflicting curse so they won't get any buffs from modifiers or whatever else. The haste and immunity buffs are useful too, especially if you don't wanna deal with a bunch of debuffs getting thrown your way and you want to fill up your bb meter fast. She's pretty solid

Yup, what you said. Sketchy is by any means is one of the best support fighters in this game, to use in Prize Fights and Rifts to counter certain modifiers. Most players have more than 3 Gold Sketchy on their Collection for Rift only. She has value.

Sketchy has a surprisingly decent ATK stat for a Bronze character, allowing her to deal decent damage against opponents from a higher tier. Sketchy is often used as a support fighter for offense, hence investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain may be useful to increase her damage output and act as an emergency fighter, although keeping her in reserve is still best as she needs to stay alive for her abilities. If nothing else, investment in HP, Defense, and Block Proficiency would keep her alive long enough to TAG IN to another fighter.