• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skill points

JaanLima

Reaction score
I didn't found how to get skill points. Can someone help? I started this week and I upgrade a lot my peacock because I had difficulty on the treasure ones, but now I have another peacock and only 2 skill points :c.

I didn't found how to get skill points. Can someone help? I started this week and I upgrade a lot my peacock because I had difficulty on the treasure ones, but now I have another peacock and only 2 skill points :c.
Skill points are earned from pf's and leveling up character cards
Your cards of the same character (doesn't need to be same variant ) share skill points so becareful about wasting them

When you level up a bronze you get 1 skill point, silvers get 3, and golds get 5. You can also earn skill points from prize fights (around 80 if you do all the milestones for gold prize fights, and another 80 if you get top 1~10%) and dailies (around 20 on expert mode). Skill points are shared between characters, so for example, all peacocks use skill points from the same pool.

Don't worry too much about spending skill points right now as prize fights and dailies gives a lot of skill points. It's gold that becomes the limiting factor later on if you want to upgrade 2 or 3 gold characters. (Currently sitting on 300+ skill points for almost everyone but my two main characters...)