1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Skullgirls Wiki Discussion!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeoW, Jun 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

I know there's a channel in Discord for this but not everyone has Discord and messages gets drowned very fast there, so I thought I'd make this thread which I don't think exist yet! (Apologies if it actually exists somewhere here..)

Anyway, aside from Youtube channels featuring SGM content, I think the wiki is a place where most new players will go to find information that they need about a specific thing so I've made it a personal goal to try and fill out as much as I can. But the wiki is supposed to be a community effort, which is why I made this thread to discuss things that needs changing, adding, formatting, etc.

https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki

If anyone has never edited a Wiki before, a very short and simple guide to get you started: https://twitter.com/ZeoW17/status/1268020943181369349

A list of things need doing:
    • Validate accuracy of information across fighters (stats, skills, also tips) + find new trivia (if any)
    • Add tips and tricks for every character prize fight and elemental prize fight page
    • Add rewards for elemental prize fights
    • Add prize fight score cutoffs
    • A Medici prize fight page
    • A Holiday prize fight page
    • Update Daily Events to include Fukua
    • Update Store page
    • Update Origin Stories page
    Feel free to suggest more things!

#1 ZeoW, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

A few things that I've been working on:

#2 ZeoW, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  3. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

Irghen, rexturtle1120 and Art3mes like this.
  4. FriendlyWolf

FriendlyWolf Active Member

Character PFs such as Robo, Fortune and Painwheel have been slower to increase due to the difficult nature of their pfs. Beowulf this recent cycle decreased dramatically by about 3 million in the 10% which is weird. Did some event happen around this time frame?

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  5. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

Dunno, but that's more of a breather for us isn't it? c:

I guess my 40M wasn't enough to bring the cutoff higher—

6. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

This was two weeks ago, don't think there was any big event happening so might just be an anomaly. Funny how it happened only for Beowulf.

Anyway, all Elemental Prize Fight now have their score cutoffs updated as well:
    Also, I've added Show Me Your Moves! and Holiday Prize Fights onto the PF page. The only one missing info is the Fireworks Show Prize Fight but I tried lurking through the SGM Twitter and Forums but can't seem to find recorded information on the modifiers. If anyone has a screenshot or video of the event, please do share!

7. Disasterrr19

Disasterrr19 Active Member

Painwheel PF is also slower due to Raw Nerv being pretty weak in comparison to fighters obtainable from other PFs. I think that this huge burst in PF cutoffs can be explained by the fact that during COVID-19 pandemic a lot of people were self-isolating, did not go to studies or work and therefore were grinding and boosting their collections. Now we see the results.

Well, wait for a week and see the modifiers in the new version of it!

8. ZeoW

ZeoW Active Member

Oh lol I completely forgot it's going to be July soon xD