1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"SNAKE BITE" Beowulf - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Beowulf' started by BallotBoxer, Oct 14, 2019.

1. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

SNAKE BITE BEOWULF
    Element:
    Air
    Variant: Diamond
    Palette: #18 Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
    First Appearance: perhaps coming soon in 3.5 (Oct. 2019)
    Quote: "Killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."

Signature Ability
    STEALTH TAKEDOWN

???

Debut tweet: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1182822895522729985

SA guess: Hype Mode enables 5 stacks of EVASION and upon an enemy K.O., gain permanent HASTE and five stacks of BARRIER

Perhaps the scariest Beowulf variant created, Snake Bite surpasses Weekend Warriors' death escape parachute (automatically get a hype mode at half-life that has a generous collection of life-saving buffs. A.I. defenders will sometimes forget to "pull the cord" and die with hype mode fanfare) with an offensive hype mode centered around evasion. Someone with unflinching or invincibility can be grabbed or combo'ed to buy time, but someone with evasion is an unstoppable ghost. Looks like he will do well in defense or offense.

"Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it" - Solid Snake
    A Solid Snake quote for a Naked Snake character!? :eek:

cappatacus likes this.
  2. Starsmore

Starsmore Active Member

I like it and also the reference, I'm more interested to know if there will be a special prize fight/relic for these new fighters or they will be obtained normally, since i've fifthy premier relics, one silver, one gold and one diamon to open yet.