• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SNAKE BITE" Beowulf - Strategy and Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
SNAKE BITE BEOWULF
Element:
Air
Variant: Diamond
Palette: #18 Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
First Appearance: perhaps coming soon in 3.5 (Oct. 2019)
Quote: "Killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."

Signature Ability
STEALTH TAKEDOWN

SA1
Gain 3 stacks of EVASION and 25% BLOCKBUSTER METER when activating HYPE MODE.
SA2
Gain permanent HASTE and 5 stacks of BARRIER when defeating an opponent while in HYPE MODE.

Debut tweet: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1182822895522729985

SA guess: Hype Mode enables 5 stacks of EVASION and upon an enemy K.O., gain permanent HASTE and five stacks of BARRIER

Perhaps the scariest Beowulf variant created, Snake Bite surpasses Weekend Warriors' death escape parachute (automatically get a hype mode at half-life that has a generous collection of life-saving buffs. A.I. defenders will sometimes forget to "pull the cord" and die with hype mode fanfare) with an offensive hype mode centered around evasion. Someone with unflinching or invincibility can be grabbed or combo'ed to buy time, but someone with evasion is an unstoppable ghost. Looks like he will do well in defense or offense.

"Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it" - Solid Snake
A Solid Snake quote for a Naked Snake character!? :eek:

Last edited:
I like it and also the reference, I'm more interested to know if there will be a special prize fight/relic for these new fighters or they will be obtained normally, since i've fifthy premier relics, one silver, one gold and one diamon to open yet.

I made a character study on Snake bite since I like playing him that much.
I would love any sort of feedback so my next one can improve on the groundworks of this.

I just got Snake Bite recently and regret not watching this sooner! :0

I hafto agree with most of what you said in the vid. Basically, Snek Bit is tha safest Beo for grappling so don't hold back and USE AS MUCH COMMAND GRABS AS YOU CAN—

I prefer Wulf Shoot next to Aroo Ready tho! Though it's a bit sad to look at it next to Lupine Pummel and Geatish Trepak and realize they're all command grabs aren't much for combos. ;W;

Then again, Beo is a grappler, and his command grabs are up his alley!
So everyone, don't worry about low combo count from the all-command-grab moveset, because there's a good chance you'll wipe out the team with them! :3