• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other So... Friends

Nole420

Reaction score
Sooo this new feature just got announced.
And i like it well kinda... because gifting is good and gifts have good loot. But thats not "friendship" noone still talk with ya or knows ya. Its just gifting system... idk if private messages will be a thing or nah but it would be cool for us playsers to comunicate with friends and arrange our duels.

My only suggestion is.. either make private messages with friends or just put their chat channel next to "last online" if they are "online now!" so we can at least chat with our friends

i apologise if my English is kinda bad lol

I agree here. The devs are probably working on it now so we'll just have to wait.

I also hope they make more features like showing which channel your friend is in right now, stuff like that.

idk if private messages will be a thing or nah but it would be cool for us playsers to comunicate with friends and arrange our duels.
We would love to explore private messaging options for SGM in the future. We'll continue tuning features surrounding Friends and the like in upcoming updates.

Last edited: