• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

So, why do you play?

Gibraltor

Reaction score
Be completely honest, I want to see if the rest of you are like me or not lol.

I play for the boobs, honestly. I got super lucky in the fact that the gameplay is the best out there for this style of mobile game too! I will also go as far as to say I might like mobile more than console, console gets far too fast and it's hard to see the bouncing boobies lol.

I've been a big fan of SG for years. I love the character designs and world and Lab Zero in general. I still boot up 2nd Encore pretty regularly to mess around abit, though I never put the time in to actually be able to play it at a high level. Mobile gives me a steady stream of content for a game series I had long assumed was basically finished with.

I simply ADORE drawn animation and Skullgirls has fantastic animations.

Combine that with really interesting Character designs and you got me hooked.

(Well in this case more than Console Skullgirls, because this is so much easier to play when you suck at remembering combos)

The design of the characters is great. I don't talk about the jiggling of some bits. Even though that isn't too bad either. I'm talking about the way everyone fights, their weapons, and the back-ground stories.
And I liked the game when it first came out on console. I didn't play it back then, because I had no money. But now I have a phone, and I can play the game for free. It's a nice game to spend some time on.

I play to see the day they r-release Fortune, Gibraltor. I'm not driven by the boobs or t-the gameplay – that was FAKE! I-I'm driven by finding those abs, Gibraltor. That's my series arc! If it takes 9 more m-months, I WANT MY NADIA FORTUNE GIBRALTOR! T-That's what's gonna take me all the way to the end! Months, 9 more months! 9 more months until they release Ms. Fortune!

Last edited:
The only real reason I play is collection at this point, and beowulf. Plus, talking to everyone about the game is pretty fun. It's just probably my favorite mobile game in terms of how it plays. Looking forward to squig and grabbing a remote for the PC version.

I play to see the day they r-release Fortune, Gibraltor. I'm not driven by the boobs or t-the gameplay – that was FAKE! I-I'm driven by finding those abs, Gibraltor. That's my series arc! If it takes 9 more m-months, I WANT MY NADIA FORTUNE GIBRALTOR! T-That's what's gonna take me all the way to the end! Months, 9 more months! 9 more months until they release Ms. Fortune!
Is 9 months actually our timeframe? Or are you just saying that?

Ya, I will say, love the art style, it is a nice cross between anime and American traditional cartoons, which is way cool, beautiful, and over the top! I, like @ImaiKari am stuck without a remote for the PC version, just waiting now for Marvel Heroes Omega to refund me so I can get it on PS4 lol. On this note, as earlier mentioned I never get into fighting games for online play. I am looking forward though to hearing more storylines. From what I did play I found that Valentine's story takes place after the mobile version, so I am excited about learning about all the lore for sure!

Was wondering, do you guys think that one day the mobile will introduce Story Chapters of each character? Then they can expand even more on stories and whatnot.

And also when mentioned about death of the game, I remember seeing the game when it first came out, got super excited but couldn't buy it, so when I found the mobile version I was over the moon! I do hope that funding they get from mobile and whatnot gives them the push they need to make a sequel! Although with as "Politically Correct" as things have gotten these days (in fighting games particular) I'm afraid the boobies would be smaller and more covered :(

Is 9 months actually our timeframe? Or are you just saying that?
He's just saying that. Unless a dev actually gives a timeline (which they haven't), there's no indication of which characters are coming next, or when.

Was wondering, do you guys think that one day the mobile will introduce Story Chapters of each character? Then they can expand even more on stories and whatnot.
Try to stay on topic please! Start a new thread if you want to talk about something completely different like that.

He's just saying that. Unless a dev actually gives a timeline (which they haven't), there's no indication of which characters are coming next, or when.

Try to stay on topic please! Start a new thread if you want to talk about something completely different like that.
Haha, sorry was talking about how I liked the story, thought it fit.

I'm still waiting to get a better phone to play this, but I honesty love the story and characters.

Reactions: Gibraltor
I started playing this based on a Google Play recommendation after beating Final Fantasy 9. I got hooked after spending multiple hours on story mode and finally finishing it. Now, PFs and Dailies are all I do. I just have fun with the character rosters and developing teams.

Reactions: Gibraltor