• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Some interactions & localization bugs

Greyner

Reaction score
1. In prize fight(for 14th feb) I have a fight vs team with Double Rainbow Blight. I trying to beat it with Xenomorph. I activate the ability of Xenomorph(inflict doom) onto rainbow blight. At the last seconds of timer of doom rainbow blight use Nightmare Legion and knockout my xenomorph, but the timer of doom is over for moment of knockout. Theoretically rainbow blight should be knocked out too, but it heals about ~80% of total health and gets 3 random buffs.
2. In Russian localization of SG there is some faults. For example Filia Dread Locks inflict bleeding instead heavy bleeding(in real fight you get heavy bleeding). Or some different characters could have same abilities but different description. BTW I can help you with localization of the game on russian:)

P.S. sorry for my English. It's not my natal language

And another 2 bugs I meeted in SG
1. In accursed experiments, base with two Parasoul and Eliza (modifiers inflicts heavy bleeding, hex and cripple)
After defeating one of the enemy's characters if you stand near to enemy's body debuffs doesn't removed.
2. Same problem also in prize fights when you meet Squigly Love Crafted. If you defeat her and stay with her body you will be under effect of her first ability(heal block and disabled blockbusters)

Last edited:
1. In prize fight(for 14th feb) I have a fight vs team with Double Rainbow Blight. I trying to beat it with Xenomorph. I activate the ability of Xenomorph(inflict doom) onto rainbow blight. At the last seconds of timer of doom rainbow blight use Nightmare Legion and knockout my xenomorph, but the timer of doom is over for moment of knockout. Theoretically rainbow blight should be knocked out too, but it heals about ~80% of total health and gets 3 random buffs.
2. In Russian localization of SG there is some faults. For example Filia Dread Locks inflict bleeding instead heavy bleeding(in real fight you get heavy bleeding). Or some different characters could have same abilities but different description. BTW I can help you with localization of the game on russian:)

P.S. sorry for my English. It's not my natal language
1. We're aware of this issue with DOOM and hope to get it fixed at some point in the future.
2. Are you saying that Heavy Bleeding is applied but the text says Bleeding? and vice versa?

And another 2 bugs I meeted in SG
1. In accursed experiments, base with two Parasoul and Eliza (modifiers inflicts heavy bleeding, hex and cripple)
After defeating one of the enemy's characters if you stand near to enemy's body debuffs doesn't removed.
2. Same problem also in prize fights when you meet Squigly Love Crafted. If you defeat her and stay with her body you will be under effect of her first ability(heal block and disabled blockbusters)
1. this is a known issue
2. same as above

2. Are you saying that Heavy Bleeding is applied but the text says Bleeding? and vice versa?
In Russian version there is bleeding in the description but in real fight filia inflicts heavy bleeding

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it!

Another one bug I met
1. Enter accursed experiments with not much time for clearing all bases
2. Beat every base except top base
3. At the last few seconds try to enter into fight (you will be abandoned)
4. Then try one more time to enter onto this event and you will be at the top base(and can beat it), while other bases will be locked (except the first two)

I think you're speaking to trying to do a daily event before the day expires. We're aware of some strange things that can happen once the timer runs out, we'll address it in future updates.