• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Some questions

Yew49

Reaction score
Hi, I have some questions about the game here,

1. What does the energy cooldown upgrade in the skill tree do?
2. How do I know how long I need to wait for my fighters to cooldown after fights?
3. Can I still get skills from the daily events after I got 100% the same day?

1. What does the energy cooldown upgrade in the skill tree do?
when maxed it a.reduces time it takes for energy (the yellow & blue thunderbolts) to recharge b.reduces time it takes before you can tag out again in fights & c.reduces time it takes before your equipped special moves are able to be used again in fights

if you're interested in carrying a character to the top to use in fights, i recommend maxing this branch first because it'll mean you can go through more prize/daily/story fights faster therefore gaining more xp and leveling them faster. though, of course, that depends on how often you play
2. How do I know how long I need to wait for my fighters to cooldown after fights?
when on the team confirmation screen (with the coloured idle animations) before you continue into fights, the energy is shown on the bottom of each character as horizontal bars. clicking the bars will bring up a box showing a countdown of the time left before the next energy bar fills up
3. Can I still get skills from the daily events after I got 100% the same day?
yes, but i think it's at the reduced 20% chance as happens with other fights (someone correct me if i'm wrong)
i've gone ham on the last gold (expert) boss fight before and only got 15 more skill points and a silver blockbuster

never max the energy tree first, focus on SA/atk/hp, then maybe if you have coins and points to spare put them into energy. but you don't really see a big enough difference to warrant maxing it first

ehh, i guess it only works if you have a strong character with a maxed out skill tree and need the next ones aimed for the top to keep up
maybe don't unless you're in this situation with a good amount of time to play?

What should I level up first in skill trees?
I have over a hundred peacock skill point and not enough canopy coins, so which should I focus first on leveling?

so which should I focus first on leveling?
FIRST:
Always go for their SA and combo unlocks. Upgrading the SA through each node is like the difference between Diva Intervention earning like 10% of Sekmet damage back as health and 50% back. So SA's save your life and make your character useful, and combo upgrades allow you to have essentially twice the dps for one combo.
After that:
It's really up to you. Though if you want a solid path then judge it based on your quantity of fighters. If you have one gold or silver or just very few of the fighter tier you want to grind then go for cooldown reduction. If you have plenty of rare fighters to keep you going for as long as you want almost then go for skills, as at this point getting a higher streak to max multiple fighters is more important than just getting as much exp as you can as quickly as possible for one(weird logic there though since a high streak would help max just one as well, but unless you have 1 max fighter you're almost expected to lose at a high streak, so there).

Really depends on what fighter you're upgrading. If they have a good CA (notably Big Band, Eliza, Beowulf and Cerebella) then get that first, then get the extended ground combo, then if their SA is good go for those. Otherwise focus on the attack tree for faster and more consistent wins. I personally play sparsely throughout the day so energy is no big concern for me, if you want to play often then investing in that tree isn't too bad of an option. Otherwise upgrade the move tree enough for the moves you want to equip, then finish off in whatever order you prefer.