• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Something I noticed in the Squigly Teaser.

UnusualBoo54

Reaction score
Aside from the new character and the abilities, there is something else I noticed about the upcoming changes.

In the Dead Of Winter teaser, you will notice that Cerebella is equipping 2 Diamonds Are Forever.

This is not possible in the current version seeing that the game doesn't allow you to equip two blockbusters of the same type, regardless of rarity.

In the same teaser, the A.I. Big Band is equipping 2 Strike Up The Band.

Again, this is not possible in the current version as the game doesn't allow two Tier 3 blockbusters on a character. This is also seen again in the Bio Exorcist teaser where the A.I. Wulfsbane is equipping 2 Three Wolf Moon Assault.

Thoughts?

This is just a small bug in our testing build where we are implementing Squigly. It shoudn't be making its way to our live 2.3.0 build.

EDIT: Looks like it made it in after all! We'll look into it and make sure it's fixed for an upcoming update.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRIX and Psyche
Another thing. In the teaser of Stage Fright and Poltergust, during the screens of defeat by Blockbuster of Cerebella and Parasoul, curiously it appears Big Band's Brass Knuckles icon in the lower part on the right.

Reactions: Liam