• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Speculation: Minted Relic PF

LemonTea27

Reaction score
Will the next minted Relic prize fight have the same fight modifier? I need to know to prepare my moves/skills.

Will the next minted Relic prize fight have the same fight modifier? I need to know to prepare my moves/skills.
That Newly Minted PF was just a special event to celebrate the new character varients being released. Now we're back to the regular schedule of 2 character PFs and 2 Medici PFs a week.

Sorry dude, they said this was a one time event.
That Newly Minted PF was just a special event to celebrate the new character varients being released. Now we're back to the regular schedule of 2 character PFs and 2 Medici PFs a week.

:<

was this really only a one time thing? will there never be another minted PF again?

was this really only a one time thing? will there never be another minted PF again?
we don't know, it was the first time we had one.

It's possible we may get another one when we get new Gold Palettes added in the future, but we don't know for sure^^

Most likely not another one for a long, long, long time, if ever unfortunately.

I imagine Newly Minteds will be rolled out for special occasions again in the future, but there's no way to tell when that might be.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Sorry dude, they said this was a one time event.

It's not a Prize Fight you'll be tripping over every second Monday, but it's also not one to completely cross off the list.
It's possible you'll see it again for a special occasion.