• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Squigly's Autofight mode doesn't work well

Ryouhi

Reaction score
This is probably not too important of an issue, but i personally have the game running easier fights on automode when i'm busy doing other things. Either Dailiy Events or some of the early fights when i don't have a streak built up in prize fights.

Every other fighter can carry me through content that's roughly their own FS, but Squigly regularly has problems even beating enemies with much much lower FS than her. My 8.7k Poltergust regularly gets beaten up by even 2k fighters.

Probably because she spends so much time just sitting there and charging her Wyrm's Tail instead of attacking, so she's always leaving herself open.

That's not only a problem for having the Automode to fight for me, but if you try and issue commands yourself, the character will barely react. If she's charging up, i can isse attack taps or dash swipes but nothing will happen, she will just stand there and keep charging for no reason. Even spamming Blockbuster and special buttons will not do anything until she decides to stop charging, making it a huge detriment to even have automode activated when playing her.

I understand this will probably be very low on the priority list, but it's something i've noticed for a while now

@Ryouhi,

I think the AI does this as well, which is a known bug that we're looking into resolving. Once we fix this for the AI, it should probably be fixed for Fight Assist as well. I'll make a note to check that out once we have a fix!

It's been quite some time now. When is this getting addressed? I just lost a fight solely because my Dead Heat insisted on dashing backwards to charge up while a Battle Opera was finishing off an equally leveled Understudy, resulting in the Cerebella being freed from it early and getting on a roll and defeating her in what otherwise should have been a certain victory.

I use autofight on dailies at expert level but only with a diamond character as a leader, they just spam some useless combo without alogic.