• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Strange music when BGM is off

tokki_mekka

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Recently (today) I discovered a strange glitch inside the game. While in the main menu, in addition to the main theme, I was able to hear some kind of melody. Going into the settings and first turning off the background music, she still continued to play (even after leaving the game!). She is calm and not like an OST. I don't know if anyone has come across this before or not, but the fact remains. Who has this also happened? (˘・_・˘)

I tried to replicate this, i didn't hear anything, not even the melody.
She is calm and not like an OST.
I'm going to start suspecting this typo as an attempt to start a creepypasta story. Anyways, i think it's maybe on your side, or maybe ambience in your room is just too loud.

Well, someone has argued that this music has something to do with the ad unit in the game.
I'm going to start suspecting this typo as an attempt to start a creepypasta story.
It's funny that when some players complained about this sound in the chat, I also suspected them of the curve creepypasta x)
In other matters, it is not so important

This has been a bug for awhile. There's a bug with our in-game Ads that will occasionally have the music from the Ads playing in the background. Unfortunately our Ad providers have been unable to provide a fix for this. We have some ideas for a workaround but no promises as to when a fix will be implemented.