• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Stun transfer due to doublicious SA mislabeled

infine

Reaction score
So, now we haz catatonia. It makes stuns. So I think okay, we haz doublicious, and she can transfer debuffs when being hit, so what's gonna happen when they meet?

And here's what happens. Doublitious kills prey and get stunned, next challenger tags in, hits doublitious, stun gets transferred to the poor sob with the remaining duration... NOT. Or at least the debuff indication gets transferred with the remaining duration, but the target remains in stun animation even after the debuff tag expires.

I only had a couple opportunities to see it, so I'm not sure of exactly when the stun expires de-facto - it either lands with full duration contrary to the indicator, or just lasts forever until you hit the enemy. Could not test which one actually happens. What definitely does not happen though is stun indicator and real stun duration being in sync.

So, now we haz catatonia. It makes stuns. So I think okay, we haz doublicious, and she can transfer debuffs when being hit, so what's gonna happen when they meet?

And here's what happens. Doublitious kills prey and get stunned, next challenger tags in, hits doublitious, stun gets transferred to the poor sob with the remaining duration... NOT. Or at least the debuff indication gets transferred with the remaining duration, but the target remains in stun animation even after the debuff tag expires.

I only had a couple opportunities to see it, so I'm not sure of exactly when the stun expires de-facto - it either lands with full duration contrary to the indicator, or just lasts forever until you hit the enemy. Could not test which one actually happens. What definitely does not happen though is stun indicator and real stun duration being in sync.
We're aware of this bug and we're looking into it! Hopefully we can have it fixed for a future update soon.

Thanks for the report.

Reactions: rexturtle1120