• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Sudden closing of the game

mila_d

Reaction score
I have an IPhone 6, it has enough space for updates and I also have a good internet connection, but since the last update of the game containing the new rift battles, after some fights the game suddenly stops and closes itself. This becomes worse when I win a rift fight and when it closes and I return to the game it appears that I lost (just like when you close the game in the middle of a fight, but unintentionally). I don't have a specific amount of fights for it to happen, because I can be looking for relics for a while or talking in the chat, and when I go to play it closes. I hope this problem can get solved. :(

@mila_d have you updated to 4.3.2? We addressed some issues that were causing the game to crash.

Reactions: mila_d
@mila_d have you updated to 4.3.2? We addressed some issues that were causing the game to crash.
Yeah! By the time I made this post, I didn't have the update, so when this was published I already updated the game and this problem had been fixed, thank you so much!

Reactions: Bones