• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Suggestion: It’s Apple Juice should be red for Unholy Host

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Since Unholy Host’s color palette is based on Lady D from Resident Evil Village, and Lady D is effectively a vampire, I think it would be appropriate if the color of the liquid in the glass for the It’s Apple Juice move would be red, like blood. The game already is rated for “infrequent alcohol references”, so even if someone were to consider red liquid in a glass to be an allusion to wine, that should be in the bounds of what’s considered appropriate for this game. Also Dahlia is well past the legal drinking age, anyway. I think it would be much more fitting for the pallete if the liquid was red.

02Since Unholy Host’s color palette is based on Lady D from Resident Evil Village, and Lady D is effectively a vampire, I think it would be appropriate if the color of the liquid in the glass for the It’s Apple Juice move would be red, like blood. The game already is rated for “infrequent alcohol references”, so even if someone were to consider red liquid in a glass to be an allusion to wine, that should be in the bounds of what’s considered appropriate for this game. Also Dahlia is well past the legal drinking age, anyway. I think it would be much more fitting for the pallete if the liquid was red.
Thematically, red "apple juice" would absolutely work for Unholy Host/Lady D. I don't think the issue is that it is 'red' juice = wine, cuz 4 of the other palettes in SGM (and several more in 2E) have 'red' liquid for that taunt.

I just think Lady D (in RE) has no red coloring (other than her lipstick and Dahlia's face is covered) and the way the False Color Map is mapped for Dahlia, her 'apple juice' is also the same color as the broach/gem in her hat (as well as her dynamite and chair upholstery).

No saying it's impossible or not a good thematic suggestion, it's just that either those other areas need to work for the palette as red or they some how separate the juice to it's own or another mapped color for Dahlia's False Color Map.**

Who knows, Dahlia is still in "Alpha" in the 2E Beta...there's still a possibility...🤞

**(also, it just might be an oversight in that Lady D made a such huge impact on the internet that even people that haven't played RE:Village know of the character, but NOT know that their continued sustainability and youthful appearance shares many parallels with traditional vampirism.)

Last edited: