• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SURGEON GENERAL" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Val.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's new Gold variant, "SURGEON GENERAL".
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I always thought that Valentine was meant to be a sort of team healer support character. Unfortunately for her all of her variants that have heals kind of suck and are unreliable.

Icy Hot aside from the problem of having atrocious stats also has the problem of only giving 6 seconds of regen to her allies when they tag in which is pitifully low. Graveyard Shift also has healing and it is in a bigger quantity, but it’s incredibly unreliable. She can give herself 15 seconds of regen if she kills something, but with barely 3000 Attack good luck. She also gives her teammates 15 seconds of regen if one of her teammates dies, but that can only happen twice a match and last time I checked having my team member die wasn’t that beneficial. Last Hope gives an actually decent heal with Heavy Regen for 10 seconds after an ally falls below 25% health, but this only happens once and it’s not going to help you survive an Inferno Brigade or Strike Up the Band or any other powerful blockbuster that brings you that low unless you’re a Resonant Evil Big Band.

Finally we have Surgeon General. She can give her allies 15 seconds of Heavy Regen Which mans 30% percent of their health and it also comes with immunity which is going to help her tanky allies like Resonant Evil even more by protecting them from Armour Break. And unlike the other heals this is going to trigger every 30 seconds, much more reliable than other Valentine heals. And to top it all off Surgeon General has a permanent and reliable Enrage buff to herself that can turn her into a monster at the end of a match.

Surgeon General blows every other Valentine out of the water and in my opinion is one of the best fighters in the game with her awesome team support and dps.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Surgeon General seems to be the best Val. I'm curious about getting Silent Kill, since her debuff can really make a difference while fighting.

Personally prefer SK since the debuff is almost always brutal, and since I don't think the fights usually last long enough for SG's SA to be worth it.

I use Surgeon General w/ Big Top and Oh Mai!. It really makes the difference at the end of the match. Oh mai! can slice through enemies like butter and to top it off, Big Top with SG's buffs can really withstand almost every blockbuster that comes at her. 10/10 best val

Surgeon General is at her best when you can put people in front of her. Her immunity and healing debuff can cover for a lot of squishier characters by giving them some form of recovery from mistake damage taken or even just general chip damage.

As a solo fighter she does fine as well, but she doesn't receive her own healing/immunity buff, so it's almost always better to keep her out of the fight until you are pressed for time or lost your other two fighters.

Does anyone know if the Regen from stimpack stacks with icu?

If that's the case, then would ICU be redundant on SG Valentine? Or does the debuff immunity and ability to heal your 5x enrage stacked healer give it utility value over trauma center?

I mean even if the regens don't stack, your team's still getting a near constant stream of heavy healing between the 2 abilities (plus debuff immunity).

If that's the case, then would ICU be redundant on SG Valentine? Or does the debuff immunity and ability to heal your 5x enrage stacked healer give it utility value over trauma center?

I mean even if the regens don't stack, your team's still getting a near constant stream of heavy healing between the 2 abilities (plus debuff immunity).
ICU is not redundant at all, as Stimpak II (the heavy regen & immunity) only applies to teammates while Stimpak I (the enrage) only applies to herself. So without ICU Surgeon General alone would not be able to give herself heavy regen at all.
However, I see your point that ICU will probably be much less useful than Trauma Centre if you are using Surgeon General solely as a support/healer at the back of your squad.

ICU if you're only using Valentine for defense.

Trauma Center is too good on offense to pass up imo, but ICU does make it more difficult to pin down a tankier Valentine since you can't inflict bleed without inflicting curse first.