• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Taken to empty screen and stuck there

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iphone 6s
Game version 2.7.2
iOS 12.1

So I opened a Gold Relic and got an Ultraviolent Peacock (new fighter for me, so nice get). After the opening animation was done, under the fighter I saw a green button saying “Get More 1,000” with the shard symbol next to it. I clicked this button and after a targeted Peacock offer was shown to me, ended up at the below screen. It’s the background screen you see for relic openings. I had no input on this screen, no buttons, no way to interact or go elsewhere. The game didn’t seem frozen because I could see the background’s animation. But no matter how long I waited, the screen never changed or went away. I had to force quit the app.

mSjBfCa.jpg

XMR6sne

Last edited:
Known issue, thanks! Should be fixed in our next update.

BAFD8260-5474-463C-8D50-968727BF64EA.png
PSA: the green button on this screen is the one I was talking about. Don’t press it after opening a silver or gold relic.

That happen to me too but i just press the back botton and then it will return to the relic store again.
Back button? Do you have an Android? iPhones don't really have a back button. And as you can see in the picture, no back button is on the screen to press. Not even an invisible one; I pressed all around that screen in hopes that maybe there was an invisible button or something that would lead elsewhere, but no such luck.

If you mean the back button on the second image, under the silver Filia, the whole point I was talking about is what happens when you press the center button, not the "Back" or "Collection" buttons.

Back button? Do you have an Android? iPhones don't really have a back button. And as you can see in the picture, no back button is on the screen to press. Not even an invisible one; I pressed all around that screen in hopes that maybe there was an invisible button or something that would lead elsewhere, but no such luck.

If you mean the back button on the second image, under the silver Filia, the whole point I was talking about is what happens when you press the center button, not the "Back" or "Collection" buttons.
Oh well thats a different story for me i guess.. Sorry 'bout that ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Last edited:
Yeah, iPhone users are stuck here, but Android users can escape it using the back button.