• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Team Slots

Joanie

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be more convenient if we could have more team slots; so I don't have to scroll through 76 or so characters everytime I run out of energy for the current team or when I need to use Bronze for dailies or nodes. Just swipe and switch to Team #4.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be more convenient if we could have more team slots; so I don't have to scroll through 76 or so characters everytime I run out of energy for the current team or when I need to use Bronze for dailies or nodes. Just swipe and switch to Team #4.
Oh my god yes. Being able to tag 10 or so of your fighters as Favorites would be amazing. It's gotten really annoying really fast having to repeatedly scroll through a rapidly growing list of characters to find the one in particular I want to level up.

Reactions: Gonzalo0104
@Cellsai, is it okay if I bump this from page two? Devs has been replying to some recent suggestions and I'm hoping to get some news.

Reactions: Cellsai
Also would be great if when you sort by tier/level/score etc that the game remembers your choice and doesn't reset every time you go out then back in to the menu. It becomes a little frustrating having to choose sort by fighter score to find your favourite characters every time.

Reactions: Liam
@Cellsai, is it okay if I bump this from page two? Devs has been replying to some recent suggestions and I'm hoping to get some news.
I've read every thread including the ones on page 10, don't worry too much about the page the thread lands on <3

Saving and loading teams is on our list and being worked on.
Don't have a solid date for when it will move to the live build, but you'll see it eventually!

It should speed up team switching for prize fights, like you mentioned.

Thanks for your feedback!

I've read every thread including the ones on page 10, don't worry too much about the page the thread lands on <3

Saving and loading teams is on our list and being worked on.
Don't have a solid date for when it will move to the live build, but you'll see it eventually!

It should speed up team switching for prize fights, like you mentioned.

Thanks for your feedback!
That's great news, good to see active devs responding to feedback.

Reactions: Liam