• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Terms help

BlueG

Reaction score
So.....what is interupt?
Also, what is guard cancel?
These are fairly new concept to me as a new player

Interrupt is when you are doing something and the opponent attacks and you can not longer end it. If you are doing a charge attack, and an opponent hist you, he interrupted your attack. By the other side, this term is more used in Special Abilities or Special Moves like "Big Band Dash attack CAN NOT BE interrupted", and means that even if you hit him during a dash attact, he will not react to the first hit and will charge at ypu normally. But if he charges, and a special move like Peacock Argus Agony is used, he will recibe more than 1 hit before reaching the oppoent, and so, his unfliching dash will be broken.

GUard Cancel is not possible here in SG Mobile, maybe you found a video or explanation of SkullGirls, the beat them up game from 2013.

Wellcome to the game!!
Happy Christmas!!

Reactions: Yomady and BlueG
More terms i don't know.....
-ToD (touch of death), is this a combo that so strong it can finish an opponent?
-guard break setup , is this a combo that take advatages of guard break?(can s.o give me an example?)
Thanks in advance
Happy Christmas
And....happy New Year (soon)

-ToD (touch of death), is this a combo that so strong it can finish an opponent?
A ToD is a combo that can reduce an enemy fighter's HP from 100% to 0% in a single combo. If you land that first Touch, they're Dead.

-guard break setup , is this a combo that take advatages of guard break?(can s.o give me an example?)
In Skullgirl Mobile's Versus Mode everyone has a Guard Meter. If you block too many hits, it will break the guard, forcing your fighter into a stagger and the enemy will get a free combo on you.
An easy Guard Break Combo is with Squigly: Inferno of Leviathan > Super Battle Opera > Dash > L5 (ground combo. Tap 5 times)
If done correctly their guard should break on the final hit of the L5.

Reactions: Erick Draves